Stone Chips

OKLY

Known Member
Nov 26, 2011
Selangor
Hi all,

As I travel outstation a lot, so I'm usually out on the highways and stone chips are pretty unavoidable when we travel on highways especially at the speed we are going.

My few months old car has already obtained quite a number of stone chips on the engine hood and some on the bumper (car is black so pretty obvious white stone chip marks can be seen during day time). I was wondering if there's any product or method that can "magically" repair the paint or is respraying/retouching my only solution?

For the long run, even if I get rid of the stone chips, it will still come back pretty soon since I travel on highways a lot right? :rolleyes:

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
Hi all,

As I travel outstation a lot, so I'm usually out on the highways and stone chips are pretty unavoidable when we travel on highways especially at the speed we are going.

My few months old car has already obtained quite a number of stone chips on the engine hood and some on the bumper (car is black so pretty obvious white stone chip marks can be seen during day time). I was wondering if there's any product or method that can "magically" repair the paint or is respraying/retouching my only solution?

For the long run, even if I get rid of the stone chips, it will still come back pretty soon since I travel on highways a lot right? :rolleyes:

yupp agree and understood you fully

I did my own DIY touch up

pls take pleasure in view it at Car detailer: April 10, 2011

muyo

Known Member
Jan 27, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Bro, understand your situation. Are you driving Audi or Volkswagen? If you are, I have full range of original touch up paint for the 2 brand.

OKLY

Known Member
Nov 26, 2011
Selangor
yupp agree and understood you fully

I did my own DIY touch up

pls take pleasure in view it at Car detailer: April 10, 2011
That's a really neat job, so your specially mixed coating is sprayed on the vehicle?

Bro, understand your situation. Are you driving Audi or Volkswagen? If you are, I have full range of original touch up paint for the 2 brand.
Nope, not driving high end car, just a MyVi but it still hurts to see a few months old car developing so many stone chips at the engine hood and front bumper area.

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
No worries buddy... sorry to hear that, lets take a look.

you can call us, will be glad to give u an extra pairs or eyes & Hands

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, don't buy if u bump into these items:

1. sard EL boost meter
2. Greddy EGT meter without sensor
3. M's electronic boost controller without the relay
4. Sony cd player XDC L470
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience