Silly question about air intake...

youmolo

Jul 3, 2005
Subang Perdana
www.tzywen.com
not pratical i think. the air inside the cabin might contain more carbon dioxide hahaha furthermore, when your car is moving you get more cool air. switching off the aircond is a great way to save some horsepower

people want comfort and performance together ma... how??.. come out with special special design lo... haha... malaysian are creative though...

cold air vr hard to get one la, especially during noon... the best u can do it to get atmospheric temperature by channeling ur CAI to outside or ur engine bay... else, do a universal air scoop at ur bonnet lo... but not sure if it compiles with jpj rule or not...

gavan said:
ahaha, where is jokers thread ar? got kancil with huge ass intercooler mounted on top of the engine ;)
wah... u mean mount intercooler on the bonnet??.. crazy man... he thinks his car is those american muscle car ar??..
so far i've seen kancil with huge huge intercooler taking up the whole bumper space in front.. once touch other people's car, intercooler bocor... haha...

simefly

Apr 12, 2005
Get a bigger alternator = less A/C lag hehehe :)

HhHmm.. for Cold Air intake, maybe you could try wrapping the Ram with Ice + Dry Ice..what ever it takes to make it cold la... Should be good enough for a drag or two tho.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
khguan said:
u want a slap?? i would give u a big SLAP!! haha!!

do u know dat how much air ur engine needs to burn n give power to move ur car?? if u let ur engine suck in air inside de car cabin... u will die of insufficient air within minutes...
bargger...taruk ppl like det meh..hahaha..how r u laa...

btw,CAI is dem good..noticeable diff...done it edi..easy to DIY like DIY king,ah guan :D

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
once u wrap ur whole rampipe wif superlon aso makes diff wan...dunno bout others la...but i did it for fucks n it actually worked,,wat do u know..??..haha

PocketRocket said:
once u wrap ur whole rampipe wif superlon aso makes diff wan...dunno bout others la...but i did it for fucks n it actually worked,,wat do u know..??..haha
what if wrap the whole rampipe complete with CAI, better result??...

planning to do on my iswara carb...wrap my stock CAI with added CAI... hehe... see what could colder air do... :biggrin:

k3vi3

Aug 31, 2005
ss3 pj
PocketRocket said:
oooooh what are the differences? :cool:

k3vi3

Aug 31, 2005
ss3 pj
ah...okie, but what are the differences in driving? confirm cant feel any difference in 1 or 2 horsepowers right?

k3vi3 said:
ah...okie, but what are the differences in driving? confirm cant feel any difference in 1 or 2 horsepowers right?
there wont be significant increase in horsepower la.. but during hot day, ur car revs smoothly lo.. this should work better on underpower car... coz weather hot, the engine not enough power, then jerks... if more cold air enter, got better combustion, thus the car dont jerk lo...
FC should lower a little... u might even cant notice it...

these all minor mods wont bring significant increase in horsepower... they only smoothen ur ride with less jerks or so... :tee: :tee:

k3vi3

Aug 31, 2005
ss3 pj
yeah and workshop people will be laughing at you when you come change oil every month hahahaha....btw just saw a maroon kancil that's smoking burnt oil from the exhaust on the LDP motorola bridge yesterday...prolly turbo siezed up or something..made me late for work >.<

dear all ZTH members,
I want to lower my car, but still considering 3 options that are available:

1) Chop current stock springs
2) Buy Sport Springs and Sport Absorbers
3) Buy Sport Springs only

which of the 3 options should I choose? some say option 3 is enuf, some say must choose option 2...:confused: