Sikadamp soundproof/vibration dampener for sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Sikadamp soundproof/vibration dampener for sell

Based on the size per sheet, its only a bit cheaper :banghead:than the reputable Dynamat Extreme :adore:. Not to sure abt the weight though, anyhow, PM yr best price for only 1 box.

Cheers!

Based on the size per sheet, its only a bit cheaper :banghead:than the reputable Dynamat Extreme :adore:. Not to sure abt the weight though, anyhow, PM yr best price for only 1 box.

Cheers!

sikadamp also reputable la boss..

best price is as stated included delivery, or if u prefer cod at kl/sunway area. minimum deposit is required as confirmation.

thanks

.......................................:biggrin:.......................................

please PM for payment details.

need one box. got discount? haha

Bro pm me, how many pieces i need for floor and door for honda jazz.

pm me, how many pieces and what the price that i need to cover one civic car,

Bro...i would like to knw how many pieces do i need to stick on my 4 doors for Proton Saga BLM and wats the price as well? Izit recommended to stick double layer with this sika damp?

Pls PM me about the detail k....thanks

Bro...i would like to knw how many pieces do i need to stick on my 4 doors for Proton Saga BLM and wats the price as well? Izit recommended to stick double layer with this sika damp?

Pls PM me about the detail k....thanks

1 layer enuf

the size is 18" x 32" per sheet..u can measure urself based on the dimension given.normaly 1sheet for one door(minimum) or 1 1/2 sheet..(depends)

price is all stated in 1st page lo

normaly we stick 1layer only

Status
Not open for further replies.