• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

xbalance2002

1,500 RPM
For 2008, a new hatchback model will join the Impreza lineup

subaru.jpg

212758_5.jpg

212757_6.jpg

Only the rear lights cluster is questionable. I kinda like the front though. But i think its performance should do the talking.

new rear multi-link suspension set-up will also be employed on the Impreza - a strategic upgrade which will improve handling, stability and ride quality.

Subbie playing catch-up with all new 2008 Evo huh? I vote for Evo instead.

quite nice...look like most japanese car maker are leaning to the european market design. The design almosty same with Ford, VW, Citroen and Peugeot or Skoda. hehehehe

tat's the new subaru corporate front end?
im not diggin the two huge nostrils..

and tat tall spoiler just doesnt look rite on a hatch.. aik..

then again, this is just an artist impression..

I think they change their usual sedan to hatch back maybe bcoz of the rally course when comes to tight conner may be the hatchback can attack sharp conner well n faster without a heavy back boot........

copy from vauxhall design??...

side bodyline looks more muscular adi... at least it gives some mark there... rear taillights kinda weird... and that front bumper vent, with a huge pillar in the middle looks ugly...

The car doesn't look squat. The more squat the car, the sportier it would look and the more I will be atracted to buy it.....

How much ar?

Last edited:
kinda look nice.. but i personally feel the rear spoiler is too much.... maybe due to terrible photoshop'ing...