satria sifusss, pls come in

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

keithmin

Known Member
Apr 3, 2007
i have a few questions actually, just wanna make sure b4 i change anything...

no.1:
im wondering y my satria is unstable, i dont mean like in terms of driving...its like driving in roads that have bumps, small stones, yellow lines, or just a minor hole...i don`t feel comfortable when im driving pass through those...i`ve changed by engine mounting, the bushes, a total of 8 rubbers, i`ve changed ALL, brand new...i know its old n its time to change de, but that helped a little bit only...the problem is i felt bumpy when i pass a bump, i have a toyota unser at home, sumtimes i feel like driving unser to work is better, but its too big...i nid to know y my satria is like this, isit becoz of handling ? coz i see some cars is lotus handling, does that mean its good ? like the GTI, i haven tried b4, but i know imported cars r always better, like my unser :)

no. 2:
whats the difference between stage 1 n 2 turbos ?

no.3:
recently, i`ve changed my air filter...i can feel my car is a bit powerful comparing to last time, but the thing is sumtimes, the little gear cant work properly, it cant idle my rpm to the standard 1k, when my air cond compressor runs, its worse, making my car to shake...i`ve serviced the gear a few times, after the service it seems to be fine, but after few days it came back, is it the throttle`s problem ?

Last edited:

KGhee

Feb 9, 2008
question1; the harshness of your ride (bumps, going thru yellow lines etc) can be contributed from 2 main items: A hard suspension setup and low profile tyres will definitely add on to the overall harshness. Is your suspension stock and what tyres you have on ur ride? Changing to a thicker profile, better branded tyres will help to make ur ride more comfy and less noisy (I was using silverstone previously, and just changed recently to continental...worth the extra premium, less road noise, less steering sensitivities to road imperfection etc).

On Q2 and Q3, do not have enuff experience to give any good advice, but i'm sure there are a lot of sifus out there will be able to help you.

keithmin

Known Member
Apr 3, 2007
thx for de answer :) im using a normal suspension, i think it might be the suspension problem, coz i haven changed that for a while, n as for de tyres, im using the normal satria tyres that u`ve seen everywhere, 14 inches, 14/60/185 bridgestone turanza tyres....how do u think abt the tyre ?

i`ve also asked the mechanics abt the absorbers, i think its better i install Waja`s absorbers, they r harder, front will be using gas, rear i`ll use the oil, cheaper :) for the front is RM150 each, rear RM60 each, is the price reasonable ? he says the front absorber is good, from holland

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys

i m looking for emanage for my car (going to turbocharge), but the full set wiring and 3 bar map sensor all in will be rm2200 (new) without installation and tuning, is it expensive??

then i got another offer is apexi power fc + controller, used item for evo, but with all complete sensor and wiring cost around rm1800.

now i m wondering which one is more suitable for my car, i think the power fc is a good deal, but i need advice from u guys.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience