satria gti check engine light issue

Ranjanmax

Known Member
Dec 8, 2017
hey guys, recently have check engine light issue after long drive. driving midway on highway and check engine light came out. car was running fine and did not have any signs or feeling or jerks, constraints, etc. i remember having tps issue before as the connection was loose before. Now the connection is good and still cant figure out the check engine light issue. Air flow sensor seems fine, just havent cleaned it cause i dont know where to get the cleaner. Spark plugs havent checked, injectors also havent checked, but dont feel like the engine is hesitating either. any idea whats going on? :smokin::Stupid:

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
I dont know which generation mitsubishi yours is, but you need to find out how to pull/read the codes. The system is telling you something is wrong, but until you actually get the codes you won't know. Go find out how to get the codes. You either need a obd2 reader, or you bridge diagnostic port and read blinks from check engine light like in 80's and early 90s toyotas. I cant tell you how to bridge diagnostic port on mitsubishi as I am only familiar with toyota.

Reactions: Izso

Ranjanmax

Known Member
Dec 8, 2017
I dont know which generation mitsubishi yours is, but you need to find out how to pull/read the codes. The system is telling you something is wrong, but until you actually get the codes you won't know. Go find out how to get the codes. You either need a obd2 reader, or you bridge diagnostic port and read blinks from check engine light like in 80's and early 90s toyotas. I cant tell you how to bridge diagnostic port on mitsubishi as I am only familiar with toyota.
will do.. mine is year 2000 if that can help..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone here experience wobble crank pulley.
during idle it looks wobble but if i press the throttle the crank pulley become balance..
if i drive the rpm reaching 3k can feel the engine not smooth but below 3k smooth..

another problem is a lot of noise produce on the crank pulley area..already tighten all the belt but still got noise..foreman say crank pulley spoil..

anyone here experience same problem??i thought crank pulley wont spoil.
mine engine stock standard satria...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience