Rude traffic policeman

SurboNight

Known Member
Last night when I on the way back home from work infront Pheonix Plaza at Cheras-Kajang highway,around 11.30 at night I have encountered this fu**ing traffic police (on police 750 bike).He told me to stop because I honked him.Actually my boss kit had problem that evening,then when I turned my steering wheel my horn blast (my horn is Stebel Nautilus,Freaking loud than Hella BM horn series).So this fella has terkejut one and he ordered me to pull over.This is conversation between me and the f**k traffic police:

Police:WOI,KAU GILA KE HON AKU!!!
Me:Minta maaf encik,horn rosak.Bila pusing stering dia bunyi.
Police:MANA ADA HON BUNYI SENDIRI KALAU KAU TAK TEKAN!!!
Me:Betul encik (I turned my steering to demo at him)
Police:KENAPA KAU TAK REPAIR SIANG TADI!!!KAU INGAT NIE JALAN BAPAK KAU!!!

When he say BAPAK KAU,I stare at him and says

Me:KALAU AKU ADA MASA TADI AKU REPAIR LAA,AKU BARU BALIK KERJA NIE KAU BUTA KE HARI DAH MALAM.MANA KEDAI ACCESSORIES YANG BUKAK!!CAKAP BIAR BAIK SIKIT!!!!!

And then this muthaf*cka rev kau2 his 750 bike and nearly banged MyVi infront of him.Luckily he dont summon me cause of not wearing a seatbelt.Hehehehe......

Why our policeman so rude these days aaa?Summore play sensitive languages like BAPAK KAU,In Islam,this is not good to shame our parents.Their not involved......

this is malaysia culture lah !
Want to show they're POWER ................

He did it out of frustration i guess. Hahaha. But quite funny la the way you answer him.

Oh well,you should have took down his badge's number and reported him,but again,that poor soul must have had a hell of a bad day of hammering by his superiors and you just happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time,anyhow,chill bro,God thought us to forgive and forget right? :) Cheers

SurboNight,
If police men in this country are so rude, then you're not smart enough to post your threads in the right section. You also seem not to be smart enough to take down his police bike number, date and time of incident and file a police report against him. Sorry if you feel offended with my post but it's just what I think.

As for police men being rude, it's the style of their kind, most of `em. Live with it or leave it.

if he really banged the MYVI hahahaha u can laugh him like hell on the spot....

satria_95 said:
SurboNight,
If police men in this country are so rude, then you're not smart enough to post your threads in the right section. You also seem not to be smart enough to take down his police bike number, date and time of incident and file a police report against him. Sorry if you feel offended with my post but it's just what I think.

As for police men being rude, it's the style of their kind, most of `em. Live with it or leave it.

FYI,I don't feel offended,what I'm doing here is for you zth members to see/rate our police in bolehland.If their doing the same thing on tourist,maybe their face seems like local Malaysian one (Indonesia,Philippines & some part of Australia),what their perception on this country?They may not visiting our country anymore and this is not good for our economy.No economy,no job,no money.

aiya maybe he cannot cari makan $$$ every time stop ppl (SEK CHA WOO!!)
empty handed lol........
should take down his badge number and port him kau kau

hmmm.,......i've been a while didn';t post in zth....wonder anyone of u remember me.....the moment i saw this topic, i really wanna say something here....

LAST TIME I MET 2 DIFFERENT INCIDENT WHERE BY I'VE STOPPED BY A POLICEMEN ON THE ROAD...

1ST INCIDENT, MY FAULT....DIDNT; USE HANDSFREE WHILE DRIVING....HE SAW ME, I PRETEND DIDN;T C HIM, N I GO, BUT END OF THE DAY, HE MANAGED TO ASKED ME PULL OVER...HE SAID, IN A VERY POLITE MANNER...AND HE SAW, IT IS WRG TO USE HP WHILE DRIVING.....I WUD SAY FROM THE 1ST WORD TILL THE VERY LAST WORD, HE IS VERY FRIENDLY N POLITE....

2ND INCIDENT....I FETCH MY GF OUT TO A NEARBY GARDEN NEAR HER HSE AFTER DINNER...WE WERE THERE IN THE CAR LISTENING TO SONGS N CHIT CHATTING....SUDDENLY OUT OF NO WHERE, THIS POLICE CAR CAME, N 2 POLICEMEN WITH A GUN CAME TO US N ASK US WHY R WE IN THE CAR, I VERY POLITELY TOLD THEM THAT WE R JUZ THERE CHIT CHATTING....THE POLICEMEN TOT WE "DO" SOMTHING IN THE CAR......."HOPE U GET WUT I MEAN"...... THEN ME N MY GF INSIST NO SUCH THING HAPPENED, BUT THE WAY HE TALK IS QUITE RUDE, NOT POLITE, N HE MAKE TOO MUCH "ASSUMPTIONS" , MY GF, WAS LIKE VERY VERY ANGRY N WANNA SCOLD THE POLICEMEN BCK.....BUT END OF THE DAY I STILL VERY POLITE N APPOLOGIZE FOR BEING IN THE CAR IN A GARDEN .....

THEN BOTH ME N MY GF THINK.......WE DID NOTHING BUT THE POLICEMEN INSIST ANOTHER THING....WUT TO DO? THEY R BIG.......SO WE JUZ IKUT DIA PUNYA ARAHAN,,,,.....WE GO BCK HOME.........CHIAO....

JUZ TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE......

DUN FLAME ME......

there is something everyone will want to flame u....but i represent they all to shoot u

PLEASE DON'T USE CAPITAL LETTER LIKE THIS!!!!!!!

SurboNight,
Yes, I know your good intentions. I'm telling you to post in the right sections because ever since months back, many people are just ignorant about keeping ZTH a good clean forum for all others to be in. So, do look around the forum for the right section before posting your threads. I know I'm not the admin or whatever but just hope that this forum will be good and clean. Peace.

gohkokeng,
Yeah, I figured someone is going to flame him for his HIGH CAPS. It amazes me how people can be so darn ignorant. Maybe when we meet him during TT, we should shout at him when we talk to him.

Next time when you guys encounter rude policemen, just remind them their popular slogan: "MESRA, cepat dan betul" !!!

lolz... i just love the way you retort back at the policeman dude... RESPECT... ahahhaa.... when he rev kao kao, you should "accidentally" horn again.... see who louder... hhahahaha... then i think if you really horn, he sure langger myvi already. hahahha...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom