Office Thieves & Intruders

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Scuderia

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
They boys are at it again.

The syndicate that sends boys ( normally 2 indian boys) to your office on the pretext of selling you some stuffs...normally some very cheap stuffs like cloth etc.

YOur Receptionist wont be able to stop them as they will just run up/into your office area with some stories

They are BRAVE and BOLD. They will daringly roam all over your office and see which room or table that is unoccupied or one of them will distract your staff while pinching anything from handphones,pda to notebooks !

We have caught two of them before .... young indian boys approx 15 years old. They dont carry any ID .... And the best part is that they dont even have a single sen on them - so you wonder how they will provide any change if you "bought" anything from them !

They target all sorts of offices and showrooms

If they trespass your place, ask them for their IDs and if they cant produce it do a search on their bags - lock them up until the police arrives ( if they arrive) .

My friend's place, today, is their latest target - lost notebooks, pda, etc

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
serious?
i just came back from a fren's case.
She was in college, with 2 friends in the class, when suddenly two indian boys came in.. tried to promote something, with a stack of leaflets bearing Taylor's College name..
My friend had no idea wat they were talking about,
when she asked, they juz burbled some shit and left,
when they left, 2 handphones on the desk were gone..
They tried to chase em, guards had a spot check, friends looked out..
but they got away...
juz made a report with the police,
now one of the sarjan's coming over the place tomolo to investigate..

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
never leave your mobile phone, pda laptop on the desk...

i dont understand why ppl does that? to show off the phones or PDA they use? itz like asking for it man. Mine's always in the pocket.... both of my phones... i dont see the point putting on the table.... not as if u're using the big old 'tai kor tai'...

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
guess those people feel comfortable in the class among frens not knowing things like tat could happen. alwez keep a sharp look out. i once shouted at some indian kid that suddenly came into the class with out knocking...duno what he was up to, definately dun look like college student

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Yet again we have people looking for the easy way out of like. I've had two Indian kids who were caught by the neighbouring office. They were trying to steal a PC or something??? Anyway, called the cops and they were apprehended. We have an intercom outside the office and try not to open doors for any strangers.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

currently i'm using Soft99... OK wit it... but i saw a special blended just for white paint car... coOL!! and it's double de normal Soft99 price... Original imported in from Japan... wonder anybody use that b4...

saw it in Ace Hardware in Mid Valley... u guys can go check it out... and it's ONLY for white paint cars...

;)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience