RSM on WIRA SE

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
hallo zthorian!
i really need your help on ECU(ems 400/siemens vdo) pin out for wira se, bcos im planning to installed rsm into this car. pls anyone can share me the diagram?

Maxx

2,000 RPM
Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
www.zerotohundred.com
maybe u can open the ecu n look inside, sometimes got silkscreen of pin description (usually short form) on the pcb

4G93GTi-R

Known Member
Aug 20, 2006
yeah go to sunway...my friend install -safc neo at his gen-2...also rsm...no one willing to share...that is sumber cari makan

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
oh like that ar? hmmm...i thought i want to diy it by myself.aiyo..my father car stock std go to n1 ar? ahahahhaa!!! last time the rsm was in my car, im no longer need it bcos to fancy la, to many meter & gadget inside my car oredy, ok lor if no body one to share, i will keep the rsm for my later project.

bertdeen30

500 RPM
Feb 22, 2006
www.friendster.com
for wira if im not mistaken la....

last time i was doing my RSM and failure .. and i found the one beside 1 or 2 shop of N1 shop..
the fella plug out my Speedo meter and plug a wire from the speedo screw at the back and go in to the middle part ..i not sure inside the middle part from the back and front cover what he did..
maybe some wiring that send the SPEEDO speed to read for ECU.

and ECU wiring speedo from your VR4/EVo or maybe wira .should have a wiring speedo sensor.

myself are using vr4 ecu and should have a speedo wiring at ecu and they just plug on it maybe soldering ..im not sure la.. cause im not a wiring man..
and it works for the speed..some how

i found out im using SAFC neo or RSM the speed will lower than normal or RSM will 1/2 from the vdo meter that what i know .

Zattara

Known Member
Jan 5, 2007
MY FRIEND INSTALL THE RSM TO HIS CAR BUT THE SPEED METER CANNOT BE FUNCTIONAL...:banghead::banghead::banghead:

bertdeen30

500 RPM
Feb 22, 2006
www.friendster.com
the speedo meter have a wiring on the cable hook to the VDO speedo meter , i have the item in my car , i can take a photo but i cannot know how to open the back and front to show the middle to everyone . i dont have CArd reader and Usb.

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
look for kenji in the emanage thread, he can do it for u if you are can come to the shop, nt sure how much he charges

rsm has options to calibrate back your speed , please do read the manual

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all

VS is many capacitors
connected to the + and - of battery
to . 'stabilize' the voltage? (supply voltage when there r extra need for a very short time)?

so is it possible to install on other place other than near the battery
example in the acc circuit,
when the circuit is on, also + is c onnected to + of the battery and same with - is conencted to the car body than to the battery

so example i connected to cigerette lighther place, so when the circuit is on, than is also same...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience