Red Wira SE 1.5 (MT) Body stickers ! Any suggestion?

Death-BoX

Jul 25, 2005
KL
Hi guys I am looking for some sticker kits for my Wira 1.5 AB SE. Its in the original red color. Anyone knoe what kinda sticker will look cool. Where to get it ? How much it cost + installation. I want for my left and right door. Make the car look cool.... hehe... anyone can help... Anyone can post pic will be cool.... sample la...

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
sticker??>.. look for those OEM ones lar... jz normal normal stripes will do lo if u didnt mod ur car... if ur car is stock and put those big big scorpion stickers then will look ahbeng...

anyway, its ur preference lo... u see ur car cool, others might not...

Death-BoX

Jul 25, 2005
KL
well i dun like the scorpion thingy.. will be nice if I stick white sticker stripe ? Like in the DIY garage forum the orange colour satria has ? any suggestion ? mine is 100% stock from outside. Inside is 100% mod with sound system.

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
if u wan put sticker one then put those with thin stripes ...... black colour sticker for red is nice ...... make sure ppl cannot see the sticker from far ....... go near onli can see ...... but last time i put the sticker then when wan remove the paint follow come out .......

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
just a piece of advice...dun stick tuner stickers unless u really have those stuff...

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
sticker with personality is sticker that doesn't attract ppl attention ...... and sticker is to fufill the owner desire for its car ...... doesnt care if u have the thing anot ? but all ends up on how the owner looks on his/her car ........ diff people look from diff angle ...... so its the beauty of the owner its own ...... the more it doesnt attract the more stylish it looks ...... never stick those big big one unless your car is loaded with sticker ......

frcgrey

Known Member
Jul 9, 2005
selangor
hi Death-Box,
i just want to tell you one thing.that is sticker have 2 models.
1 of them is SOLID COLOR STICKER,it won't shine at night when shoot by light but it won't hurt your paint when you want to take off and change to another one.

another one is MECTALIC COLOR STICKER,it will shine at night when shoot by light but it will hurt your paint when you want to take it off and change to another one.

normally i'll sticker my car or my friends car with my own design so that you can choose the type of sticker...TELL you,
if you want to shine at night and won't hurt your paint then call the sitcker shop sifu put one piece of solid color sticker under the mectalic color sticker.that's mean solid one use for base or can say solid one stick on the body of your car...

GOOD LUCK.... :D

Death-BoX

Jul 25, 2005
KL
wow chun.... is the shop in ampang good to get stickers ? the name i am not so sure... its sticker.com or something..... anyone knoe this shop ? very famous for stickers ? anyone knoe where to get ? as i saw in acc shop not much choices and cut throat....