Recent Phone Syndicate

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Durex117

Known Member
Jul 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Dear MLOCrian,

For beginning of year 2011, here is a recent syndicate happened on me at the Valentine Day Nite. A guy called me that nite, he can pronounce my name and claim he is one of my client (he said out the name also).
He is asking me for a "help" of borrowing him RM1450 to discharge from hospital. I wasn't believe him at first because i feel the voice is very big different. But he claim that, he was rob and hurt his throat, that why he is in hospital now. He give me a lady name and account number asked me to bank in for him (this make sense because robbery rob everything, he need to use people bank to do transaction).
I suspect this may be a syndicate, hence i tell him i will bank in in 30 minute time. Try call my client number while on the way to the bank, but cannot get him :mad:. Thus i though this was real case, so bank in for him at the end.
This guy is so greedy, he called me again today. Telling me grandmother story that, that nite was unable to discharge because after he discharge he was knock down again by a motorcycle (does this sound funny? so dramatic!) asking me to bank in RM1200 for him again for discharge. Now this time i pandai already. I call my client assistant, see if his boss come in office today or anything happened to him? :mad: boss is in office!!!! @^%#@ i know is a syndicate.
I nicely call back the guy, tell him i got not enough money to bank in, i cant borrow from friend and i dont feel comfortable to withdraw from my credit card (coz previously he nicely "suggest" me where to get money for him). So i offered to pick him up from Melacca Mahkota Hospital, so that i can swipe for his discharge.
Mother Fuxker! He start to ganas at me, ask me if i dint trust him. By the time i already know he is not my client, i tell him "Yes! and Fuck Off".

Moral of the case is: Try call more to confirm the "caller" identity or else, please go back to pray. Because since client dint pick up(like me :hmmmm:), this is faith la...God bless! :adore:

I will make a police report tomorrow and hopefully someone will do something on it. Because now i'm worried, where the hell this guy get my number and know who am i. Sharing this case to all MLOcrian is hoping any Sales Guy like me outside dont kena in future. Because we give out contact card too much outside. Anyone can get it easily and call you. Just pray and hope he wont speak out your big client name and ask for help. Below is the guy detail...God Bless!

Handphone number 016-6992369
Bank detail PBB 4549092618 Toh Mui Ling

If any one know any detail, please update me. Thanks!

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
u actually banked in rm1450 before making sure its yr client...hope u can get yr money back..

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Damn!!!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
:confused: :hmmmm2: Thanks for the info anyway bro.

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
you can actually file a report on the number...

A Post Every 5 Mins

Need to modify my car bumper and bonet....saw the promote bodykit and it's nice. Can the Satria one put into a Wira? Does anyone know how much does the bumper and bonet cost? Are they Fibre PU or those Daiichi ones? Anyone with an answer for the above is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience