Recent haze

How bad was it in your area? My area now is very very bad. I can barely see anything clear over a few hundred meters away. Breathing on outdoors feels like inhaling smoke instead of oxygen. :frown:

g4i8y0t

Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Here in Kedah it's still ok. Yesterday the visibility is more than 6-7km. Today it's down to 4-5km only.

How bad was it in your area? My area now is very very bad. I can barely see anything clear over a few hundred meters away. Breathing on outdoors feels like inhaling smoke instead of oxygen. :frown:
If you're a smoker then should be okay :rofl:
Kidding but is real bad in KL as well. Can hardly see Times Square LOL!

Felt like Genting in KL but just not cold.

mADmAN

as a smoker im telling u its NOT ok...

the smoke of the haze is not as bad as the smoke from a cigarette...shah alam and KL are horrendous.... i ride to work... shah alam to KL... so imagine how i feel..

yesterday the haze already caused me flu... sore throat...my ulcer which ive had for 2 weeks... was initially getting better.. became worse yesterday...

sigh...

as a smoker im telling u its NOT ok...

the smoke of the haze is not as bad as the smoke from a cigarette...shah alam and KL are horrendous.... i ride to work... shah alam to KL... so imagine how i feel..

yesterday the haze already caused me flu... sore throat...my ulcer which ive had for 2 weeks... was initially getting better.. became worse yesterday...

sigh...
That's why I stated Kidding bro :rofl:
Cuz can hardly breathe and my throat is feeling bad as well.

Is like I'm getting sick soon. Went to Genting and the air there is still better than KL.
But I believe is gonna affect Genting soon and don't have much cars up there today as well.

If you're a smoker then should be okay :rofl:
Kidding but is real bad in KL as well. Can hardly see Times Square LOL!

Felt like Genting in KL but just not cold.
That's why I stated Kidding bro :rofl:
Cuz can hardly breathe and my throat is feeling bad as well.

Is like I'm getting sick soon. Went to Genting and the air there is still better than KL.
But I believe is gonna affect Genting soon and don't have much cars up there today as well.
I've been joking with my friends that it feels like I'm in Genting now. LOL
This accursed weather makes me feel uneasy whenever I go outdoors. The worst part is, I'm cycling when I'm going for my class at uni campus. :banghead:

I've been joking with my friends that it feels like I'm in Genting now. LOL
This accursed weather makes me feel uneasy whenever I go outdoors. The worst part is, I'm cycling when I'm going for my class at uni campus. :banghead:
Wear This...

By the way I want to ask you guys, how do you wear this haze/surgical mask? The blue part outside or the white one?
To me I think the blue one suppose to be inside since it acts more like a medicine applied kind of area?

By the way I want to ask you guys, how do you wear this haze/surgical mask? The blue part outside or the white one?
To me I think the blue one suppose to be inside since it acts more like a medicine applied kind of area?

Google is your best friend.

The folded section that's facing down should be facing outwards. Meaning the aunty on the bike is wearing it wrong.

If anyone of you here played the game Silent Hill before, then our current haze in the country makes it look almost the same with the setting in Silent Hill. :rofl:

cvkit17

Mar 20, 2012
Google is your best friend.

The folded section that's facing down should be facing outwards. Meaning the aunty on the bike is wearing it wrong.
You are both right and wrong haha...this is surgical mask. Can be used to filter bacteria. If you are sick, wear the white facing in (like the aunty in bike). If you aren't sick, the white facing out. This is because the filter element is the white side. I don't think the aunty in bike is sick :biggrin:

desmond0318

May 31, 2013
Too far away, LOL. But check this out. I found this over facebook.

:rofl:
LOL :rofl:
But honestly take care everyone, this haze happens every year is like an anniversary celebration for Indonesia. This time is more serious than previous year, even my car's check engine light's up cause by air flow sensor, i can't imagine how low of oxygen we're breathing in to our lungs :bawling:

LOL :rofl:
But honestly take care everyone, this haze happens every year is like an anniversary celebration for Indonesia. This time is more serious than previous year, even my car's check engine light's up cause by air flow sensor, i can't emagine how low of oxygen we're breathing in to our lungs :bawling:
I've heard a few reports that Indonesia government is trying to push some of the blame to Malaysia and Singapore as well... What a great neighboring country we have. Giving us free smoke and haze each year. Good one Indonesia.

Hi everybody... im selling caviaga lub.
if ur r loking for fully syn , can get from me.
market prize rm175, my prize rm150. ringan siot minyak ni..
i masuk kt viva,haha lg la ringan.
semi 10/50 for turbo or high rem, murah jer rm80..
nk lg murah....pakai 20/50 jer.. sg rm40, sm rm50.
papahal bleh email i. [email protected].
tq bro...:driver: