Random Exotics Pics 2

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Which Luxury/Exotics are flooding our streets recently?

• Bentley

Votes: 99 11.5%
  • Ferrari

Votes: 306 35.4%
  • Lamborghini

Votes: 193 22.3%
  • Porsche

Votes: 236 27.3%
  • Maserati

Votes: 22 2.5%
  • Aston

Votes: 8 0.9%

• Total voters

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
believe it o not
that impala 327 used to be my bro;s -.- din know its now in KL
v8 auto 3speed

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

I have something happening tonight... will have pics up soon :)

Last edited:

anType

Known Member
Nov 14, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Wah Shah Alam so happening. Must drop by to see such amazing collection.
Hehe, it's happening only once in a while. The cars are not there anymore and the shopping mall is not open yet (under construction). This photo was taken in May during the SCC briefing, they wanted to get into the Malaysian book of records for the biggest supercar gathering inside a shopping mall.

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
Did they manage to get the record? Looks kinda small for a record though...

anType

Known Member
Nov 14, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
I think they did... there was a total of about 50 cars there. They were all scattered, so this picture is of the most interesting and powerful group. :rolleyes: I attached a few more (unedited) pics of other cars to this post.

Attachments

d4rk

Known Member
Jul 26, 2010
Johor Bahru
@anType: About 50? That's quite a lot! Somehow the lineup during the briefing was better than the real thing...

Today's stable

Last edited:

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

BMW fanatic

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I think they did... there was a total of about 50 cars there. They were all scattered, so this picture is of the most interesting and powerful group. :rolleyes: I attached a few more (unedited) pics of other cars to this post.
Motor Trader's report on the gathering mentions this:
"Over 100 supercars roared their way into the cavernous courtyard of “space u8” recently, making it the largest single gathering ever inside a mall in Malaysia. The Ferraris, Porsches, Lamborghinis, Aston Martins and Maseratis assembled at the newest mall in Shah Alam, Selangor, as a prelude to the 2011 Supercar Charity Challenge, during which the participants intend to raise funds for orphanages in Negeri Sembilan, Melaka and Johor."
However, I do not know whether their report is accurate as I myself was not present there.

Btw, the 2011 Supercar Charity Challenge raised over RM500,000 for the education of under privilleged children from various orhanages. :biggrin:

d4rk

Known Member
Jul 26, 2010
Johor Bahru
Motor Trader's report on the gathering mentions this:
"Over 100 supercars roared their way into the cavernous courtyard of “space u8” recently, making it the largest single gathering ever inside a mall in Malaysia. The Ferraris, Porsches, Lamborghinis, Aston Martins and Maseratis assembled at the newest mall in Shah Alam, Selangor, as a prelude to the 2011 Supercar Charity Challenge, during which the participants intend to raise funds for orphanages in Negeri Sembilan, Melaka and Johor."
However, I do not know whether their report is accurate as I myself was not present there.

Btw, the 2011 Supercar Charity Challenge raised over RM500,000 for the education of under privilleged children from various orhanages. :biggrin:
I think "over 100" is a little bit over-exaggerating. I was there and I just did a re-count, and there was somewhere around 60+, but not up to >100. Maybe that's the number of cars when they reached Johor, probably?:confused:

This is my shot before the flag-off, and this is only 50+ cars.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HeY all!!

Just wanna share something nu wif u guys. Recently I wanted to install MC in my Kelisa after a fren of mine installed it in his car (Iswara) . It is true that MC provide extra power to his car. But then the power does not last long laarr, he said now that the MC no longer give desired ummphh!! to his car. So he went to a shop and shut the thing off... as expected nothing happen b4 and after shutting the thing off in term of performance wise. Cant really say but there r a lot of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience