Random Exotics Pics 2

Which Luxury/Exotics are flooding our streets recently?

• Bentley

Votes: 99 11.5%
  • Ferrari

Votes: 306 35.4%
  • Lamborghini

Votes: 193 22.3%
  • Porsche

Votes: 236 27.3%
  • Maserati

Votes: 22 2.5%
  • Aston

Votes: 8 0.9%

• Total voters
Some of my contribution:

Chevy Impala? spotted @ Changkat View, Dutamas
IMAG0422.jpg

QM, R8.
IMAG0381.jpg
[/QUOTE

rare american muscle...

Wah Shah Alam so happening. Must drop by to see such amazing collection.

Hehe, it's happening only once in a while. The cars are not there anymore and the shopping mall is not open yet (under construction). This photo was taken in May during the SCC briefing, they wanted to get into the Malaysian book of records for the biggest supercar gathering inside a shopping mall.

I think they did... there was a total of about 50 cars there. They were all scattered, so this picture is of the most interesting and powerful group. :rolleyes: I attached a few more (unedited) pics of other cars to this post.

Attachments

• u8_1.jpg
    u8_1.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 459
  • u8_2.jpg
    u8_2.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 377
  • u8_3.jpg
    u8_3.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 360
  • u8_4.jpg
    u8_4.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 366
R8 & Chimaera

Attachments

• Image032.jpg
    Image032.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 168
  • Image002.jpg
    Image002.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 159
  • Image027.jpg
    Image027.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 125
@anType: About 50? That's quite a lot! Somehow the lineup during the briefing was better than the real thing...

Today's stable
6161768925_b33ea8bbc4_z.jpg

Last edited:
I think they did... there was a total of about 50 cars there. They were all scattered, so this picture is of the most interesting and powerful group. :rolleyes: I attached a few more (unedited) pics of other cars to this post.

Motor Trader's report on the gathering mentions this:
"Over 100 supercars roared their way into the cavernous courtyard of “space u8” recently, making it the largest single gathering ever inside a mall in Malaysia. The Ferraris, Porsches, Lamborghinis, Aston Martins and Maseratis assembled at the newest mall in Shah Alam, Selangor, as a prelude to the 2011 Supercar Charity Challenge, during which the participants intend to raise funds for orphanages in Negeri Sembilan, Melaka and Johor."
However, I do not know whether their report is accurate as I myself was not present there.

Btw, the 2011 Supercar Charity Challenge raised over RM500,000 for the education of under privilleged children from various orhanages. :biggrin:

Motor Trader's report on the gathering mentions this:
"Over 100 supercars roared their way into the cavernous courtyard of “space u8” recently, making it the largest single gathering ever inside a mall in Malaysia. The Ferraris, Porsches, Lamborghinis, Aston Martins and Maseratis assembled at the newest mall in Shah Alam, Selangor, as a prelude to the 2011 Supercar Charity Challenge, during which the participants intend to raise funds for orphanages in Negeri Sembilan, Melaka and Johor."
However, I do not know whether their report is accurate as I myself was not present there.

Btw, the 2011 Supercar Charity Challenge raised over RM500,000 for the education of under privilleged children from various orhanages. :biggrin:

I think "over 100" is a little bit over-exaggerating. I was there and I just did a re-count, and there was somewhere around 60+, but not up to >100. Maybe that's the number of cars when they reached Johor, probably?:confused:

5747220290_fa5786a7ef_b.jpg

This is my shot before the flag-off, and this is only 50+ cars.

Top Bottom