Radiostar Alarm Functions

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Hi Noname, I've installed it already. Just a question..what is the Valet mode for?

According to the manual, when in Valet Mode, all alarm functions ceased to work. Only the lock and unlock function works.

So when u give your car to the valet, do u also pass the remote control or just the car keys?

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Originally posted by apexi3016@Sep 16 2004, 20:54
hi Noname..... can the remote start be used on a carburated car ,and how much is instalation and where around kl area?

thanx.......
Yes, remote start can be used on carburator engine :)

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
The Valet mode is for when you send your car to car wash/grooming.... the immo and remote start won't work in that mode... i just pass the remote also when send my car to groom.... :rolleyes:

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Originally posted by DLegend@Sep 23 2004, 12:16
The Valet mode is for when you send your car to car wash/grooming.... the immo and remote start won't work in that mode... i just pass the remote also when send my car to groom.... :rolleyes:
I never let the car wash guys reverse my car.

I don't trust them. :)

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
Hehehe... i don't trust those cheap carwashes too... that's why i go to CARs International (Complete Auto Restoration Service)... Those guys are pros....

cheers to Radiostar!! ;)

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
nick,

Just give NoName a call 016-6114848.

andt

Aug 24, 2004
NoName,

Does the alarm system come with tilt sensor?

Let say my stock alarm has tilt sensor, what would happened if I install the radiostar?

Thanks.

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Originally posted by watchtower@Dec 6 2004, 16:12
where to get it?
is that price including installation?
Location is PJ or Sunway. Just let us know where you want us to deliver to. Warranty 6 months.

The price excludes installation. We can arrange installation for you too. The workshop is at PJ.

gogsard

Known Member
Nov 27, 2004
NoName,

Do you guys sell any immobalizer that work with Radiostar ? Like u mention ealier the remote start will work once the driver disarm the immo, meaning in the car which is not practical for remote start.

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Hi gogsard,

Sorry, at the moment we only focus on 2-way car alarm.

There were customers with cheetah immobilizer that installed radiostar alarm into their car. Most immo can work with Radiostar. FYI, remote start won't work if the car is equiped with immo coz the immo will over-rule the start signal sent by the remote. If you want to bypass that then you'll have to leave the card/chip for immo in the car. Then remote start will be possible.

Anything else I can help?

serenum

Known Member
Apr 2, 2004
Visit site
hello noname..

my car has installed a turbo timer which is (stock alarm) when i arm the alarm.. the engine still running and wait for the timer to shut down the engine.

does radiostar can interact with turbo timer?

and i would love to see the demo before new year because might to buy one from you. so any radiostar demo can be make before new year? of course.. ill bring my frens to see the demo.

thank you.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

http://www.mobileporschedesign.com/includes/img/photogallery/P9521_2.zip

Your hand phone, possibly a Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung, a PDA or whatever is nothing. Especially next to this baby, the Porsche Design P9521. The latest from the supercar guru’s, this tiny machine is impressive.

Seemingly carved out of an entire aluminium block...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience