• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
hie guys..

i have this prob long time ago but left it untouched until i tot of it lately..

u know.. wiras with proton stock alarm will have a blinking LED when de alarm is armed. So when i 1st got my car.. i changed the LED to blue wan.. but not long after dat.. now its not blinking anymore.. i mean no light at all..

i have checked.. its not de LED not functioning... so anyone here know wats de prob ah? where is de stock alarm unit? anyone deal with this prob b4?

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
de stock alarm unit is in de middle.. back of ur middle component.. u hav to take out de gear console box.. n there de alarm hiding there for stock wira..

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
wiring will lead you to the dashboard (below your steering) - if you notice a lil button to disarm the alarm.

The whole unit is at the middle console. But you would need to check whether your lights is wired to the main unit of the alarm or just the trigger, which is located at under your hood... trace the wire first before you start to dismantle.

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
it is not in de dashboard.. de alarm unit is in de middle console below it.. on ur left foot de gear console inside..

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
erm... tit u check ur led.. izzit fuse??? then u check de wiring.... de led will blink when u close ur door n locked...

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
LED is fine.. checked... fuse? nothing to do with it lar.. if fuse blow my alram not working liao...

now prob is LED no light at all... but alarm still working.. its been more than a year liao...

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
The LED wire got power?

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
yalo..then trace back to the alarm unit le, if u got the diagram, it might help u to troubleshoot also.

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Don't have? it's depend on the alarm unit one wor..If alarm doesn't have then cannot lar..u can make a fake one haha

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
yyap2,
not sure when to DIY lar... this week very bz...

lawreance_Q,
no LED?? just go to buy those blinking LED set dat cost around rm15 a set ppl use at de headlight when car parking... can lor... u just put inside car mah... heheh

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
khguan, try check your alarm relay... some unit got two relay, 1 is for the alarm trigger switch and another one is to trigger the led thingy thing... it's a 5v relay, for alarm unit lar... ;) fix it last two days... but aiya... forgot to take any picts la pulak!!! lazy already to dismantle it back...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Selamat Hari Raya!!!!

I saw a few people's postings, ESPECIALLY MK84 (hehe) about the Lexus V8 engine, and I hope that you guys share a similar passion for the lightweight V8 that can kill an RB/SR/x-JZ series engine anyday...hehe

I've been looking at this transplant for nearly 1 year but I never really knew where to go to or where to start.

I hope you guys can help me out. What I am looking for is:

1- Cost of the complete engine with wiring to fit my S14

2- Cost involved for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience