Proton stock alarm blinking LED

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
hie guys..

i have this prob long time ago but left it untouched until i tot of it lately..

u know.. wiras with proton stock alarm will have a blinking LED when de alarm is armed. So when i 1st got my car.. i changed the LED to blue wan.. but not long after dat.. now its not blinking anymore.. i mean no light at all..

i have checked.. its not de LED not functioning... so anyone here know wats de prob ah? where is de stock alarm unit? anyone deal with this prob b4?

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
de stock alarm unit is in de middle.. back of ur middle component.. u hav to take out de gear console box.. n there de alarm hiding there for stock wira..

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
wiring will lead you to the dashboard (below your steering) - if you notice a lil button to disarm the alarm.

The whole unit is at the middle console. But you would need to check whether your lights is wired to the main unit of the alarm or just the trigger, which is located at under your hood... trace the wire first before you start to dismantle.

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
it is not in de dashboard.. de alarm unit is in de middle console below it.. on ur left foot de gear console inside..

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
erm... tit u check ur led.. izzit fuse??? then u check de wiring.... de led will blink when u close ur door n locked...

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
LED is fine.. checked... fuse? nothing to do with it lar.. if fuse blow my alram not working liao...

now prob is LED no light at all... but alarm still working.. its been more than a year liao...

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
The LED wire got power?

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
yalo..then trace back to the alarm unit le, if u got the diagram, it might help u to troubleshoot also.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi bros,i'm planing to convert my saga side mirror to b13,b14 or vr4 auto flip side mirror
is anyone noe how to mod the side mirror base or can it jus pnp w/o mod the base?

if need to mod,what is the procedur to do it?is jus need to cut abit or need to change to whole base?

Thanks for all..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience