Evo stock alarm ON/OFF setting

oonbc

Known Member
just want to share something with u guys, if you still using the stock alarm here is a way to arm the alarm system, thks to the SWS (smart wiring system).. kinda impressive to me :P As i read, the original setting for alarm mode is OFF.
i have done mine yesterday, and it works! :_: :_: enjoy trying just make sure close ur ears if ur horne is damn loud!

Information that is being adjusted will be remembered even if the battery is disconnected.

Adjustment mode entry conditions
1. Each switch sets the following conditions.
• Driver’s door switch: ON (Driver’s door open)
• Key reminder switch: ON (Ignition key removed)
• Lighting switch: OFF

2. When the windscreen washer switch is turned ON continuously for 10 seconds or more (by pulling the wiper lever forward), the ETACS-ECU internal buzzer will sound once and the adjustment mode will be entered. While in this condition (wiper lever pulled forward), the settings can be changed when the transmitter unlock switch is pressed.

to change the setting ON or OFF, press the unlock buttom.
• Security alarm function OFF (initial condition): Buzzer sounds once
• Security alarm function ON (warning signal: hazard and horn): Buzzer sounds 3 times
• Security alarm function ON (warning signal: hazard only): Buzzer sounds 5 times

Adjustment mode entry cancellation conditions
1. The adjustment mode is cancelled when each of the following conditions has been met.
• Driver’s door switch: OFF
• Key reminder switch: OFF
• Lighting switch: OFF
• Windscreen washer switch: OFF
• The keyless entry transmitter unlock switch is not pressed for 30 seconds

it work on my car too....hehe...but now every time i have to disarm two alarm, have to press 2 button before i start my car..hahah...but i think is good to protect our car, if the thieve thought only got after market alarm, but who know the horn will make sound also..hahahah.....

2 is better than 1... :P abit effort might just safe our car from stollen.. why not :)

yeah.....heheh...and notice the alarm wont function just right after we arm it, need wait a while may be less than 1 minute only will function. heheh....

yeah, actually if u r still sitting inside the car n try to lock it, u will hear a few beep beep sound... maybe about 5 i think.. then after it off, the car is fully armed.

tried.. but it didnt work.. no buzz sound...hhmmmm

o?...the sound is like the head light on warning sound, it will buzz just right after 10 second we pull the screen washer, open the driver side door, no key in ignition.

ok... what i did was... open the driver door.. locked it manually.. pull the screen washer counted even to 20 seconds.. and still nothing happen..hhmmm

but i'm using aftermarket alarm lah...

ah...y u locked it manually leh?....no need lock it wo... open ur door, door is unlock, no key in ignitial, the pull the wash over 10 second it will buzz. i also using after market alarm, still work ler...heheh...now got 2 alarm in my car. if i got press the the lock in ori remote, then ori alarm on, then on the affter market alarm also..but also need disarm 2 alarm when going into car...hahah.....
and i found the funny thing is the signal light will gila liao. before i active this ori alarm, i arm my after market alarm and using the ori remote to lock my car is same, blink twice for unlock, once for lock. now after market alarm still the same but ori alarm is blick once for unlock, twice for unlock..hahah...terbalik liao...

ori alarm system is using our car horn to buzz....like those myvi ori alarm...no extra siren like after market alarm.

hmmm... but mine ori one doesnt seems to react when i did a simulation....
dunno issit they disconnected the car horn thru the ori alarm or what.....
now i onli use the aftermarket one...
left the ori remote key at home and use the normal key....

ckwhon,
actually the car already hv the alarm system build in. just the factory setting is OFF by the SWS (smart wiring system). we just need to activate it correctly. so it works on mine n some others, it should works on urs too...

there are still alot of things which can be adjusted or customized (e.g. timer for the window/sunroof after car off, door mirror auto retractable, lights timer, etc etc) but need MUT-II or III to do it..

oonbc said:
ckwhon,
actually the car already hv the alarm system build in. just the factory setting is OFF by the SWS (smart wiring system). we just need to activate it correctly. so it works on mine n some others, it should works on urs too...

there are still alot of things which can be adjusted or customized (e.g. timer for the window/sunroof after car off, door mirror auto retractable, lights timer, etc etc) but need MUT-II or III to do it..

Hmmm.... can do side mirror auto retract? so good...
thanks for ur tips...

ermm... i dun really understand the procedure to turn on the ORI alarm....
can someone explain in a much more simple way?
how to get key reminder when key is off the ignition..??
and how to pull the wiper washer?

ok, i did mine like this.

1. unlock car door and open driver side door, sit inside and dun close the door.

2. key remote hold in hand, dun put in ignitial.

3. pull the wind screen washer 10 second or over. (just pull like normal u want to washer ur screen when driving. of course now u pull dun have water come out.)

4. after 10 second and over u will hear the sound 'di' that same sound as ur key or light reminder sound.

5. then can start set ur alrm using the unlock button.

6. after set, just simply leave back the washer or close ur door.

7. then can test ur alarm now. claose ur door, then press lock. it not imediatly function the alram, may be after 20-30 second only will on the alarm. use key manually open ur door, then u will hear the sound (same sound as key reminder) buzz, then follow by ur horn will sound if u set to 2nd function. if u sit inside ur car to test the alarm, actually u can hear the reminder sound when u press lock on ur remote means alram is active..

cyilaw said:
ok, i did mine like this.

1. unlock car door and open driver side door, sit inside and dun close the door.

2. key remote hold in hand, dun put in ignitial.

3. pull the wind screen washer 10 second or over. (just pull like normal u want to washer ur screen when driving. of course now u pull dun have water come out.)

4. after 10 second and over u will hear the sound 'di' that same sound as ur key or light reminder sound.

5. then can start set ur alrm using the unlock button.

6. after set, just simply leave back the washer or close ur door.

7. then can test ur alarm now. claose ur door, then press lock. it not imediatly function the alram, may be after 20-30 second only will on the alarm. use key manually open ur door, then u will hear the sound (same sound as key reminder) buzz, then follow by ur horn will sound if u set to 2nd function. if u sit inside ur car to test the alarm, actually u can hear the reminder sound when u press lock on ur remote means alram is active..

yeah.. i can understand this better.... will try it again... thanks bro....

tried already.... no buzzer sound after i pull the washer switch....
what's wrong with my ORI alarm?
being over-write by my current alarm?
anyone also cant work for their ORI alarm?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom