Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

biz-da-tech

500 RPM

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
but pipercam of mine have sound wor. but not very loud. but now no more sound. after that use 5w40w engine oil....

btw all BRo. got a bit question.

may i know what else are different between 4g13p and 4g15p engine?

block and piston are different to 4g13p. and wat else? intake manifold and others???

currently i knew that 4g13p engine and 4g15p if change block u can get between 5 to 8HP different and then torque are higher quite alot den 4g13p.

Bump: but pipercam of mine have sound wor. but not very loud. but now no more sound. after that use 5w40w engine oil....

block and piston are different to 4g13p. and wat else? intake manifold and others???

currently i knew that 4g13p engine and 4g15p if change block u can get between 5 to 8HP different and then torque are higher quite alot den 4g13p.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site

only the piston and block is different...

4g15 piston has larger bore size compare to 4g13

4g15 block has thicker cylinder wall compare to 4g13

otherwise, everything is the same

biz-da-tech

500 RPM

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
really?

only different like that only?

is plenty that upgrade to 4g15p piston den >.< LOL

and i heard powerzone extractor are good >.< again. gain alot den those cheap stuff .

cuz im using cheap extractor (with stright pipe exhaust) and arospeed cam pulley and got other people mod this two also but on powerzone brand extractor (with GTI ori muffle) and gain better hp. who really see this happen?

btw also that ahmmm. the piping size are same too?

Last edited:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
really?

only different like that only?

is plenty that upgrade to 4g15p piston den >.< LOL

and i heard powerzone extractor are good >.< again. gain alot den those cheap stuff .

cuz im using cheap extractor (with stright pipe exhaust) and arospeed cam pulley and got other people mod this two also but on powerzone brand extractor (with GTI ori muffle) and gain better hp. who really see this happen?

btw also that ahmmm. the piping size are same too?
powerzone extractor good... but how far difference compare to local cheap aftermarket ones i dont know... at least powerzone has dyno graph to prove to u dat their extractor DOES improve horsepower... u paying more for the assurance... as for el-cheapo extractors, depends on ur luck... haha..

alternative choice for good extractor are from hotbits and wira se original extractor...

not sure what piping size for powerzone extractor though... wait unker donjuandemarco reply...

biz-da-tech

500 RPM

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
yes i wanna know piping size of the 1.5 what inch u using skywalker? :) but how much powerzone extractor ? how about the brandless stainless steel quality??

Bump: yes i wanna know piping size of the 1.5 what inch u using skywalker? :) but how much powerzone extractor ? how about the brandless stainless steel quality??

ettm_14

500 RPM

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
hmmm...was wondering if I change timing belt, will it affect my settings for my cam pulley?

langsuyrx

Known Member

langsuyrx

Known Member
Jan 9, 2009
Kay L
facebook.com
i have try pipercam, the brop..brop..brop sound is not that noticeable la..wrong setting, can assure u will lost power...

Bump: i have try pipercam, the brop..brop..brop sound is not that noticeable la..wrong setting, can assure u will lost power...

Bump: i have try pipercam, the brop..brop..brop sound is not that noticeable la..wrong setting, can assure u will lost power...

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
yes i wanna know piping size of the 1.5 what inch u using skywalker? :) but how much powerzone extractor ? how about the brandless stainless steel quality??
dun understand ur question ar bro... u mean what exhaust piping size should u use for 1.5L engine??... 1.7" is sufficient... powerzone extractor price, unker don replied u adi.... brandless stainless steel depends on ur luck... some are jz chrome coated... while some arent done with proper measurement on each primary n secondary pipes, hence causing clash of exhaust pulse and losing power...

May i know how much deg for pipercam setting?? I'm mean the best setting... TQ:hmmmm:
mine set to 4 degrees retard...

hmmm...was wondering if I change timing belt, will it affect my settings for my cam pulley?
mark down the setting before dismantling the timing belt lor... when fixing back ur timing belt, recheck ur cam timing, crank timing, belt tension, etc...

don: if 4g15 auto, what do you reckon?
421 extractor... s-flow muffler...

biz-da-tech

500 RPM

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
4g15p is using 1.7 inch?

4g13p is wat inch again for the piping ?

how about the brenzen that kent20 selling. his stainless good?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
4g15p is using 1.7 inch?

4g13p is wat inch again for the piping ?

how about the brenzen that kent20 selling. his stainless good?
around 1.65"~1.7" is ok for 4g13, 4g15...

u mean zenden??... quite ok... but last time i also got hear complain on the chrome coating chipping off... not sure if currently his goods are pure stainless steel or not....

sky i thought auto should be 4-1 for more back pressure for pick up?no?
4-1 will have less backpressure compare to 4-2-1...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi again friends :itsme:

I'd like to have your views on the above vs wetsanding.

As up till now, i've only wetsanded to remove orange peel. not used any velvet pad.
Not available here as are most detailing products.

plz refer to my previous post ( the caveman's part 2)

My concern is not this car though. the car is sold now.
one guy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience