Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

fred:so whats up?so long nvr hear from you, when is your next GRA?
i have not pasang my fuel regulator yet la...got any jalan or not...if got i meet you same place la...help me with the installation...

budget tight...haiz

Bump: fred:so whats up?so long nvr hear from you, when is your next GRA?
i have not pasang my fuel regulator yet la...got any jalan or not...if got i meet you same place la...help me with the installation...

budget tight...haiz

fred:so whats up?so long nvr hear from you, when is your next GRA?

budget tight...haiz

gra tamau masuk liow lor, selalu kena tapau beh tahan diiiiii :stupid:

u buy edi izzit?? if u wan to pasang call me laa ok :biggrin:

wah sifoo... ecu reflash u diy... adjustable absorbers also u diy...

sifoo gei lun geng :adore::adore::adore:

that one bukak business one maa :biggrin:

where can i get satria GTi TB??
i want put it in my 4g15...anything else i need?:hmmmm:

for 1.3 car. if using those no brand 4-2-1 extractor, and ori piping with muffle.

so if i ask for pick up and if the extractor at 2-1 there cut short it. and change to 1.6inch piping.

what the result will give out? more pick up or topspeed? or get better like respond?

cuz sometimes i felt my car are stuck.. like the air not enuff to suck in or blow out like that.

I think for pickup better use 4-1 and for high speed use 4-2-1 type. For 4G13 better don't change the piping too big. It will make your engine not enough pressure for pickup. Lighten, good brand filter, good brand oil ( redline ), fuel regulator & adv your cam or change a good profile cam ( like powerzone good for daily use ) is the best way to tune up your engine.

i have everything on my engine just wanna know the piping that i done will increase TOp speed or torque

Bump: i have everything on my engine just wanna know the piping that i done will increase TOp speed or torque

Bump: i have everything on my engine just wanna know the piping that i done will increase TOp speed or torque

hallo all sifu..need to clarify this, can 4g91 gbox fit to 4g15 engine? because my friend fit 4g15 gbox to 4g91 engine..and also, if can fit, what would be the rpm for 100km/h? is it going to be less than 3000rpm? because standard 4g91 engine with 4g91 gbox rpm travelling at 100km/h is around 2500rpm..i ask this because my friend there reported that his setup achieve 100km/h at 3000rpm..right now his 4g91 engine with 4g15 gbox is at par with my 4g13/15 with 4g15 gbox..maybe my engine is capable enough to use 4g91 gbox..will it be easier to reach top speed after the conversion? need to clarify..thank u in advance.. :beer:

Ha? 4G91 gb mounting same as 4G15 meh? The GB casing also tak match la

Bump: Ha? 4G91 gb mounting same as 4G15 meh? The GB casing also tak match la

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom