Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
not digital la bro.. hehe... its just electronic... using analog signals...

can ask tofu sifoo... he is using it in his 4g15...[/QUOTE]

Sifo tofu....any msd product you want to promote that can be use by me.

u can use the msd multi-spark units like the 6a/6al (if urs is carburetted 4g15) and msd blaster 2 coil, or other compatible coils

but it is not plug and play, lotsa hassles involved in installing, hafto cut a hole in the distributor cap, cut off the voltage to the internal coil, reroute some wiring properly, etc. etc. cant remember all the details now, done a while back

these ignition mods would yield more benefits on a modded high-compression, high-revving engine

Bro,

Tolong tunjuk ajar sikit. 1.6 stroker kit, taken from what car? berapa harga? siapa ada jual? second hand punya ada?

1.5 block with 1.6 stroker kit is one way to go also to increase power.consider cheap than swap engine.

Dear Bro Retrofit and Tofu Maniac,

Nice to see u guys here, especially Tofu Maniac.

i got a lot of question wanna ask .

Dear Bro Retrofit, which mechanic u go?

How much the stoker kit stuff cost? I already in the midst getting twin Webber for my 4g15 liao. oh yeah!

Thanks tofu,maybe you are right,I should test drive a satria with 4g15 engine first.Lighten the internal thing wont bring any bad side effect kah?:hmmmm:

Dear Bro Retrofit and Tofu Maniac,

Nice to see u guys here, especially Tofu Maniac.

i got a lot of question wanna ask .

Dear Bro Retrofit, which mechanic u go?

How much the stoker kit stuff cost? I already in the midst getting twin Webber for my 4g15 liao. oh yeah!

Workshop in Pasir Gudang quote me rm1800 for this stroker kit ,plus he will punch the engine no for you.

Dear Bro Retrofit,

Thanks for you reply.

(1) RM 1800, include workmanship?
(2) punch engine no for wat?

Workshop in Pasir Gudang quote me rm1800 for this stroker kit ,plus he will punch the engine no for you.

if urs is already a 4g15, then no need punch number

if it is a 4g13 and u want to swap to the bigger 4g15 block, to do it legally u gotta go to jpj to register the new engine...easy way without registering is via engine no. punching hehe, it does have its risks...depends on how good the fella did it 4 u

Oic. Then, Mine sure not need punch no lah.

Tofu Sifu, after seeing u guy post here, agak-agak i can work out my budget liao. But one more thing is, if after doing alll the modification job ( stroker kit, webber, lighten crank + cam pulley , 2 core alluminium radioator, etc), but I'm still using a original 3 speed auto gear box, I still cannot feel the "ohmmp" for the engine , right?

I just wondering wat auto gear box can fit in. Last time, got one sifu in the forum tell me using 4g91 one. But, I check with the foreman liao. they said cannot fit leh. Sian lah.

Sifu, can guide me on this? I need a 4 speed auto gear box, which variant can fit? agak agak how much?

eh no sifoo lah, many other more experienced ppl here :P

Anyways, mmg the oooommph will kureng a bit la but difference will still be there, and as to which other auto gearbox fits, im not too sure as normally people would swap out to a manual transmission

i got a fren driving wira 1.5 auto with 1.6 stroker kit + high cams + lightened crank pulley + cam gear... the power is better but still suffer on hillclimb due to the high cams n no cam gear b4 this... now he just fit in the cam gear for tuning... i'm helping him to tune his engine now... but his auto car on highway is fast as can reach 200kmh without problems.

get a manual GB instead...

I came across 1 thread about knife-edge crankshaft.It also mention about various type of cutting.It can be done by machine shop.Anybody here have done that?

Dear Bro Retrofit,

Thanks for you reply.

(1) RM 1800, include workmanship?
(2) punch engine no for wat?

Forgot that your engine is already 4g15,so dont need to punch.I think maybe you can get less than rm1800 to get the stroker kit done inclusive workmanship.Just come to PG,I will introduce you to the mechanic.

it cant be done by any machine shop, it has to be done properly, weight shaved off must be properly calculated, then the whole rotating assembly shud be sent for balancing...pistons, conrods, crank, flywheel etc. etc.

not many people can do it properly...

yup.knife-edge is very difficult procedure.need to be done carefully

wanto do on 4G15??? i dun think it is worth the money for this engine... if u do on a high performance engine... u'll get better results with the money spent...

well if u are doing it yourself... then it is a different story.. heheh...

wanto do on 4G15??? i dun think it is worth the money for this engine... if u do on a high performance engine... u'll get better results with the money spent...

well if u are doing it yourself... then it is a different story.. heheh...

some w/shop here qoute RM 1700 for doing this cutting plus balancing together with pnp.Is this a good price?

so are you doing this together with the stroker kit one go, or separately?

as long the shop is reputable, and is good at what they do, they yes it is a good price...

just fyi, some places like powerzone and maddriver charge around 1500 to 1600 for just a pnp head...

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi, I'm new here.. need some help..

Recently a myvi was unable to start. Sent to workshop and the mechanic said that the key code in the key has switched. So they scan the code in the car and clone a new key.

1. My doubt is, is it possible that the key code in the key switched by itself?

2. Or is it possible that the key code in the car was pre set by the mechanic to switch after certain time to get back business?

3. Or the key code was changed on a car theft attempt?

I...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom