Private Message: go back to china!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh no... no again.

Some ppl are just plain free and nothing to do at all... sucking on the govt and citizen money and flaming around... while the others... (all races) work like mad to spoon feed those f*cks.

to hell with those ppl... nuf said. God, everyone and even himself will know who is the real 'sampah masyarakat'...

c guys....Mr.boon is a smart man.....thinking man....i respect u n ur point...ur a malaysian......no need go anywhere....:adore:

about the PM thing...alot of method we can do for PM....as what ur advice....i agree....and yes i am challenging for my PM to him..not advising..this is 1 method....different ppl different style...

im waiting for happy ending too.....but whats a flaming war once in a while rite....if not life b boring...

P/s: alot of these ppl PM me too after all of this...as expected....flaming me with spicy stuff...but i dealt with it....not be a loser and posted publicly to be a sore hero.....tsk tsk....

Last edited:
aisey man... call it a day la..... go back to work everyone... back to books, or watever.. i believe there are better ways to be more productive than replying to a pointless argument.

Mr Smallvtecma...

Im a malay...and i can say im very familiar with debating ethics coz i involved in parlimentary debate, im familiar with caramah be it from the govt side or not, ive been and seen some intellectual discussion be it at any topic..

from what i can see here, u try to show us your points. Its ok, u have ur own rights to say so.

but please say it wisely, use all ur knowledge that u gained to show that u r capable of debating WISELY and with PROPER MANNER.

from what i can see here, if u havent change ur style in ur next posting, u would shame urself. Nowhere to able urself for a proper discussion, nor gain any respect in ur way of writing, at least.

Coz some chinese, indians and malays in here, have far better manners than you..

Last edited:
Mr Smallvtecma...
Im a malay...
Never knew you were a Malay....always thought you were chinese from the manner you posted.
kekekeke...
It proves that one can't judge or know the real person behind the screen...

cheers!

aisey man... call it a day la..... go back to work everyone... back to books, or watever.. i believe there are better ways to be more productive than replying to a pointless argument.

Agree with you...:proud:
Go watch movie ka, shopping around ka, playing game ka, rather than replying this never ending topics, then you end up with tumbuk ur monitor...:banghead:
Cheers guys....:biggrin:

Never knew you were a Malay....always thought you were chinese from the manner you posted.
kekekeke...
It proves that one can't judge or know the real person behind the screen...

cheers!

hehe..is it....my face also looks like chinese though..:hmmmm:

Cheers!

Ooi!!? why is this thread still open ??? Not fair wooii!!?? The cemerlang ,gemilang........terbilang thread got locked and it wasnt anywhere near this crap, NO FAIR!! BERSIH!!!

Moderator, Please be fair, If you think this is tolerable then you must unlock the "Cemerlang, Gemilang............terbilang" thread plus an apology.:withstupid:

smallvtec,
Getting under my skin? Nah. I'm just finding it fun that I get to post like that, particularly to a babi. But it's alright. You can just go ahead and assume that I'm pissed off. And really, I don't care if you're malay or not but because you act like one of those babi@international-rubbish, I'll just label you as one of them. Well, of course, other than the point that I just like calling you babi cos you are indeed one. Takes one to get to know another? hhmm.... maybe you ought to go figure it out first. Yeah, yeah, I know there's a chance that you gonna reply something like "oh, so now you trying to find your way out by saying that it's ok for me to assume this and that, and by saying that it's fun and not getting on your nerve so that you can bla bla bla bla .... " so on so forth. It'll get boring so perhaps something new instead?

b00n,
K_Takuya is a samurai. hehehe Well, his nick sounds kinda samurai-ish haha

devious17,
You know why the gemilang thread got locked? Because nobody talked about food there. hahaha In here, there was a bit of talk about food so maybe that's why it wasn't locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom