Power Windows

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

fat_returns

I've a 14-year Suzuki Swift and 2 of the power windows and auto lock are not working. Was wondering if anyone could recommend a reliable and cheap accessory shops in PJ/USJ/Subang/KL to have these fixed/replaced?

Really appreciate the advice

Originally posted by fat_returns@Apr 18 2005, 20:23
I've a 14-year Suzuki Swift and 2 of the power windows and auto lock are not working. Was wondering if anyone could recommend a reliable and cheap accessory shops in PJ/USJ/Subang/KL to have these fixed/replaced?

Really appreciate the advice
[snapback]907938[/snapback]​

:D Ur power windows is not spoilt but it seem like the wiring maybe problem.. Yes also the gear motor is not working anymore. So where u can find the orig? Actually no..

But here i gv u the tips. Go to any car accessory/spreparts shop ask them the kancil power windows motor..... U can bring to compare. The diffrent is u can see at 3 holes screw and one not match. So If u lazy to modified just put back and tight with 2 screw at the mount at ur pwr windows. If u hv time u can make or drill one new hole.

My car 2 front door using kancil motor.. 1 year plus now. For ur autolock.. Check wiring. If u success just gv info to ur group/friends. I hope it can help u b'coz it cheap and easy to find.

Ok thanks :ph34r:

very well said cultus.

however, my power windows now either go up/down very slow. this is probably because of the worn out rubber sealings. hehe. too bad no NEW replacements. sigh

Got replacement crazzy, but it comes with a chunk of money...isk..isk..

Using Suzuki Ori Parts = BMW 2nd Parts...iskk...

Originally posted by crazzy@Apr 19 2005, 09:50
very well said cultus.

however, my power windows now either go up/down very slow. this is probably because of the worn out rubber sealings. hehe. too bad no NEW replacements. sigh
[snapback]909387[/snapback]​

:D Hii.. U can find custom at any sparepart shop. Need little modification at rubber bfore installation.

2 types of rubber one is rubber only and one rubber with carpet(look like). Just see urself.

:ph34r: Ok..

yeah. i agree they do have rubber.. but it's so darn EXPENSIVE! argh

how muchler? me wan do the window rubber also.....window can go up, but not close properly 1

Top Bottom