Saga Power windows problem

Skyfiro A32

Known Member
Jun 12, 2007
hi,currently i jus change my saga power windows switch..after change it work vry well but jus for few days den it not work anymore.wen press it to open/close up the windows,the light on the switch will dimm (it look lik not enough power supply to roll the motor) its the power windows relay kong d or else??need help

Skyfiro A32

Known Member
Jun 12, 2007
yup,tried up..but result stil the same..n wen i touch the power windows relay,its vry hot..i tried to direct connect ground wire to battery "-" but result stil the same..

prince jr

Known Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
i hv been through power window probs for 3 times
n its all becoz of the motor gear faulty
never hv probs with the relay

Skyfiro A32

Known Member
Jun 12, 2007
hmm..i think the motor gear is working well..i test b4 both side up/down go smooth..i suspect is the battery not enough power supply to the motor coz wen i start the car,the battery light is lighten up until i step the acelator padel or it will go off auto but wen i press the switch,the light on the switch will go dimm...

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

plan to try to change a new battery to test..hope its help..

keisukosan

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
dun change 1st,check ur battery izit the voltage ok or not?maybe some is alternator or belt loosen that charger not so much....u use ur battery for how long oredi?check for the battery asid too

Skyfiro A32

Known Member
Jun 12, 2007
yup,i'm suspecting is the battery bcoz its a ladies car so nvr check the battery level,i juz refill the acid from nearly low level to maximum level..for the 1st few day i can feel the windows motor go smooth n more power than b4 i add the acid,but after few days....the window is totally not work n for additional,i can oly open/close 1side window at 1time or else if i open/close both window at same time,the motor will running vry vry vry slow n.......stop at the middle...lik not enough voltage..:hmmmm:

keisukosan

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
if like tat u try to use other car battery n try again,see tat izit the power window still like tat

Skyfiro A32

Known Member
Jun 12, 2007
yea,another Q is...do any1 noe how to open the 1st version saga type dashboard the aircond panel part?cz all the bulb has been burn...

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
the glass assembler need allignment or the motor is weak edi

Skyfiro A32

Known Member
Jun 12, 2007
nope,not blm is the 1st version saga..teksi saga

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

i tried to change the battery,but..my power window stil not working..i pull a direct power supply from battery with fuse to the motor,its work well..so its mean the motor is work well rite?if yes,den wat is the problem wit the power window?:confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi people,

I'm looking for people who fully mod k-cars for themselves or competition purposes. I'm doing a research in the k-car scene. If you are one or knows anyone who like to share please pop me a mail.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Melisa
[email protected]
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience