Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
monazarudin,

You should just laugh at the car oni. Don la point at the car. Kesian the owner later. So malu the owner later. Spend so much money and kena laugh at. Maybe he should be driving his GTR with his full face helmet on like Stig.

hihihihihihihi

Bump: monazarudin,

You should just laugh at the car oni. Don la point at the car. Kesian the owner later. So malu the owner later. Spend so much money and kena laugh at. Maybe he should be driving his GTR with his full face helmet on like Stig.

hihihihihihihi

transformer

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
mayb owner bankrupt d..waitin for sponsor
hehe..

Last edited:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
my area got pimp wira... no chance to take pic.. haha... but some of them do looks nice..

Bump: my area got pimp wira... no chance to take pic.. haha... but some of them do looks nice..

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Kelissan Skyline... whao.. :burnout:

it better have a turbo, otherwise, wasted.

but imagine u in the highway fast lane at night.. then u see this 'Skyline' coming behind u, sure u will gip way right? hhahahhaha... from far also ppl scared to chase... coz thought its skyline nobody can chase... :thefinger:

Bump: Kelissan Skyline... whao.. :burnout:

but imagine u in the highway fast lane at night.. then u see this 'Skyline' coming behind u, sure u will gip way right? hhahahhaha... from far also ppl scared to chase... coz thought its skyline nobody can chase... :thefinger:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
yeah.. cant chase... when pass by.. ehhh.. how come this skyline pendek wan.. hahhahaa..

seanlim1543

Known Member
May 1, 2007
when at Diong ppl at the back like... fui yooh R35 le... go aside first... :burnout:
when pass our car... we would say WHAT THE _______ ?!?!?!?!?!?! :stupid:

when look further the driver would :thefinger: to you...
after awhile u would :idea: mod ur car to R35... hahahahahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bump: when at Diong ppl at the back like... fui yooh R35 le... go aside first... :burnout:
when pass our car... we would say WHAT THE _______ ?!?!?!?!?!?! :stupid:

when look further the driver would :thefinger: to you...
after awhile u would :idea: mod ur car to R35... hahahahahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
ahahahha...just like "Chong kar kau" (using a fake dog)

Bump: ahahahha...just like "Chong kar kau" (using a fake dog)

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
btw i got idea in mind that wan to buy a prelude and convert front to celica.. duno how it looks like... haha just wondering.. any of u seen b4???

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
Kelissan Skyline... whao.. :burnout:

Bump: Kelissan Skyline... whao.. :burnout:

if me,i immediately slow down and stop beside highway and laugh kao kao n wipe my tear n continue me journey....fuh,wat a day!

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
that's what i called it "on-the-road entertainment"

Bump: that's what i called it "on-the-road entertainment"

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
if me,i immediately slow down and stop beside highway and laugh kao kao n wipe my tear n continue me journey....fuh,wat a day!
hahahahaha..... many ppl wll o that as well....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

peanut_wai

1,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2006
seRemban....KL
peanutwai.blogspot.com
SubaJa.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Chargespeed wiRa.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Super GT-wing.....

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Last week, my car's aircond could not work even when I turned it on. There is the sound from the aircond but no air is blowing out. After around like an hour, i started the car again and the aircond worked.

The next day when I was driving the car, I revved the car until 5000rpm and exactly when it reaches 5000rpm, a loud rubber screeching sound is coming out from the engine. I tried doing it for 2 or 3 times and the same thing happens. Later when I stopped my car, I rev the engine again...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience