Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
monazarudin,

You should just laugh at the car oni. Don la point at the car. Kesian the owner later. So malu the owner later. Spend so much money and kena laugh at. Maybe he should be driving his GTR with his full face helmet on like Stig.

hihihihihihihi

Bump: monazarudin,

You should just laugh at the car oni. Don la point at the car. Kesian the owner later. So malu the owner later. Spend so much money and kena laugh at. Maybe he should be driving his GTR with his full face helmet on like Stig.

hihihihihihihi

i dont have special pics but here's a couple of norms...
DSC00135.jpg

DSC00110.jpg

my area got pimp wira... no chance to take pic.. haha... but some of them do looks nice..

Bump: my area got pimp wira... no chance to take pic.. haha... but some of them do looks nice..

Kelissan Skyline... whao.. :burnout:

it better have a turbo, otherwise, wasted.

but imagine u in the highway fast lane at night.. then u see this 'Skyline' coming behind u, sure u will gip way right? hhahahhaha... from far also ppl scared to chase... coz thought its skyline nobody can chase... :thefinger:

Bump: Kelissan Skyline... whao.. :burnout:

but imagine u in the highway fast lane at night.. then u see this 'Skyline' coming behind u, sure u will gip way right? hhahahhaha... from far also ppl scared to chase... coz thought its skyline nobody can chase... :thefinger:

yeah.. cant chase... when pass by.. ehhh.. how come this skyline pendek wan.. hahhahaa..

when at Diong ppl at the back like... fui yooh R35 le... go aside first... :burnout:
when pass our car... we would say WHAT THE _______ ?!?!?!?!?!?! :stupid:

when look further the driver would :thefinger: to you...
after awhile u would :idea: mod ur car to R35... hahahahahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bump: when at Diong ppl at the back like... fui yooh R35 le... go aside first... :burnout:
when pass our car... we would say WHAT THE _______ ?!?!?!?!?!?! :stupid:

when look further the driver would :thefinger: to you...
after awhile u would :idea: mod ur car to R35... hahahahahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ahahahha...just like "Chong kar kau" (using a fake dog)

Bump: ahahahha...just like "Chong kar kau" (using a fake dog)

btw i got idea in mind that wan to buy a prelude and convert front to celica.. duno how it looks like... haha just wondering.. any of u seen b4???

Kelissan Skyline... whao.. :burnout:

Bump: Kelissan Skyline... whao.. :burnout:

if me,i immediately slow down and stop beside highway and laugh kao kao n wipe my tear n continue me journey....fuh,wat a day!

that's what i called it "on-the-road entertainment"

Bump: that's what i called it "on-the-road entertainment"

pimped with great wing :stupid:

Bump: pimped with great wing :stupid:

Attachments

• wira.jpg
    wira.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 143
  • city.jpg
    city.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 138
SubaJa.....