Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

cos local car alot ma.... everywhere can find. So they are more likely to be spotted then those imported car. There are also ah beng evo, wrx, z and etc etc.

in my area got a Evo stick K-Car sticker. no eye see... :banghead:

Bump: cos local car alot ma.... everywhere can find. So they are more likely to be spotted then those imported car. There are also ah beng evo, wrx, z and etc etc.

Bro.. u mean yellow evo 7 with the K-car sticker? lolx...

Bump:
cos local car alot ma.... everywhere can find. So they are more likely to be spotted then those imported car. There are also ah beng evo, wrx, z and etc etc.

Bump: cos local car alot ma.... everywhere can find. So they are more likely to be spotted then those imported car. There are also ah beng evo, wrx, z and etc etc.

Bro.. u mean yellow evo 7 with the K-car sticker? lolx...

Previously I saw the sticker 'I'm Stock Don't Jo me' on a CL7 on this thread. Can someone post it up again. Thanks

i just hate those words:
1, "When you see this words clearly, you're too close. idiot!!"
2, "You tot you're fast, but i still at in front of you"
3, "come close moron, you too slow"

Bump: i just hate those words:
1, "When you see this words clearly, you're too close. idiot!!"
2, "You tot you're fast, but i still at in front of you"
3, "come close moron, you too slow"

rm50 not even enuf for full tank of petrol thesday.

Bump: rm50 not even enuf for full tank of petrol thesday.

No ppl got the pic of the 'I'm stock, pls don't Jo me' ....:confused:

What newbie newbie, I am the newbie k. you all taikor taikor don't make me paiseh here

Bump: What newbie newbie, I am the newbie k. you all taikor taikor don't make me paiseh here

Bump: What newbie newbie, I am the newbie k. you all taikor taikor don't make me paiseh here

What newbie newbie, I am the newbie k. you all taikor taikor don't make me paiseh here

i'm really paiseh liao... this time...

pls dun Poke Me... i know u dare...:adore::adore::adore: