Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

this car is running on GSR engine..owner is an uncle in his 30s coz last time my mechanic transplanted the engine for him so got to know the owner a bit..last time this car looks very nice in the beginning dunno what happen to the owner's taste in the end..haha

Bump: WAJALUTION BROTHER'S
P18-12-08_15411.jpg

P18-12-08_1541.jpg

P18-12-08_15412.jpg

he intercooler is real or fake 1...???:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

looks like cock car.... i'm sorry about my words but I just can't barely wait to spill it out.

Mingz, cause you say Cendol now I also want to eat cendol already...after office lunch time go eat...Hahaha..

how come the back waja look so square one. Brother's supporter some more. :)

Bump: how come the back waja look so square one. Brother's supporter some more. :)

Huge front scoop. My parking ticket also got suck inside.... :P
The calipers are real Nissan 4 pot and 2 pot Not fake bimbos but the hood scoop really spoil it.

DSC01488.jpg

4 pots is a bit overkill for a car that size......maybe the car has hp more than skyline kua...

Titanrev, the car got turbo ar?

i think the myvi looks ok lah... maybe for me.. the scopes for me is too high up.. if it was smalled then maybe it will looks good... bte the red bake pads things real ar???? i tought of putting them at 1st.. hahaha but then i found 2 weakness of it...

1- easy to see if fake.. cos the clipars are big and the brake disk is small...
2- dangerouse.. becouse i heard that it might melt in high tempiture and will cause your brake to tak makan or jam... dangerouse..

well advice anyone here who see this threat plz remove the fake brake clipars not cos it looks stupid... but is dangerouse... safety 1st.. chears...:driver: