• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

pls help...been cheated..!!

freestyler0708

Known Member
recently i just buy a pivot raizin from brothers at melaka..!! the worker there claim this is a real product ...i don`t know anything about this,.. can any one tell me izzit real stuff?? do u think i can claim back my money?

it is copy one... they wont refund to u one,,, 1 of my customer also kena at SS3..
the only way is transfer credit...loh.. try to purchase others products which the value is similar to the so called "PIVOT RAIZIN"...
just a suggestion.

thank alot.. damn bastard...i actually brought a other one..than my friend said it`s fake than i tell the bastard i want a ori one..than i add one more rm 100 for a real one..than he give me this....damn

if u ask the worker there, they'll always say it's original.. actually they don't know about these things too much, just know how to install only.. besides, they're selling things, so any story will do as long as the products is sold.... just my opinion..

A real PIVOT sale at N1 racing, just above RM100 only. why pay more for a copy cat..

others products may be,, but cash...nel... unless the product defact....lah...

is this vs or ss?brothers acc is famous for replica staff but some items ok lah......why dint u buy from zth members who are selling pivot product?

dont buy things n ask questions at brothers.... the ppl there know nuts about car.. ahaha

pity u bro... stupid kedai abang...

how you find out it's a fake? i see other than N1's pivot logo... basically all the same. i totally avaoid pivot products on the safe side. i uses zaptor.

i noe wots de difference but dunno how to explain to u....pity for anybody have been cheated....

Never ever go to Brothers, unless u know EXACTLY what item you're going to buy...

Bro, if i'm not mistaken, dat 1 iz Pivot Sound. Special 4 sound oni. Try to look @ Pivot website
to check on it coz Pivot did sell 2 type of Raizin. But anyway, look 4 the mark of 'k' instead of 'x'.
Correct me if i'm wrong.. :D

Last edited:
see new pivot fake stabilizer in brothers... it is called DAIZIN instead of RAIZIN

lighter blue in oclor... all other including packaging looks the same.. pity i saw one dude installed it inside his black SEG... together with panasonic head units and speakers.

nax said:
bump... this pic show the original i think!! I bought at N1..

sorry jus my own opinion..

this might be fake one also.....other than pivot trademark...the condensor they used should indicate the word 'pivot'....i was told by friend who working in motor sport shop..

he show me both pivot....but ori one's condensor also shown pivot trademark..

U can just buy the audio system in that kedai ahbang.Dont try to buy any copycat performance part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom