Help Me Pls . 4G93 / 4G93P (Putra)

HappyGoLucky

May 26, 2008
hi,

need ur help .. my bro juz bought putra (ex-owner claims the car used to have turbo (gsr turbo??) but now taken out already) .. according to him, now its powered by gsr without turbo (gsr n/a ??) .. is it exist ? bcoz I bring the car to workshop (my frens work there) .. they said ,there is no gsr n/a .. they laughing at me .. so I take a look at the block, it clearly stated 4g93p so i ask ex-owner, then he said , "I changed to stock piston, u cant use turbo piston on n/a car." then he asked me to google 4g93 and 4g93t .. so how to check if that engine is gsr or juz a stock putra engine ? really need help, i dunno much about car/engine . scare my bro got cheated.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
The original car has a 4G93 engine, whether P or not, GSR or not, it's the same engine with some minor component differences. No turbo so doesn't really matter.

HappyGoLucky

May 26, 2008
so gsr n/a or whatsoever also same like 4g93p ? .. lol ,, juz wondering y the owner mention about the gsr engine.. y don juz say putra stock engine .. zzz

jackisblack

Known Member
Nov 17, 2008
kuala lumpur
adf.ly
gsr engine does have NA n Turbo but it does't matter.But,if the ori engine NA engine have been convert to turbo aka bolt on.such as piston,gasket,injector,ecu might have been change to complete it convertion.if owner wanna change back to ori condition,also can..number that stated at engine block does't mean anything.all the part that have with it is what important.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Japan’s Car Top magazine has been informed in detail of Nissan’s secret test drive event held earlier this month&nbsp;at its Tochigi proving grounds.</p><p>An unnamed&nbsp;test driver&nbsp;has spoken exclusively to Car Top magazine about an event held by Nissan to allow 30 people to test drive the 2008 GT-R at its Tochigi proving grounds earlier this month. No media representatives were invited...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience