Painting engine cover

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
so the shop will do all the stuff rite, juz bring ur car n tell them u want to paint the engine cover..

Yes bro.. but it's better if someone could recommend a shop that have done this
before cause it's not like body painting and heard some say that the paint type also different..

Any forummer here have done this before..?
Any recommendation paint shop that can do this kind job with excellent workmanship..?

probably can try Taymen airbrush near jalan genting klang.

but i oso never deal with tat shop before, hehehheeee

Any forummer here have done this before..?
Any recommendation paint shop that can do this kind job with excellent workmanship..?

or if u have some spare time can just DIY it, i have an air compressor and bought myself some ferari red car paint and paint it myself.
Its the matter on how u do it for a last long color effect. need to wash, sand and right mixture of paint.

Some of my friends just sent to paint shop near salak south. will cost around rm60-100 depends on ur color choice.

or if u have some spare time can just DIY it, i have an air compressor and bought myself some ferari red car paint and paint it myself.
Its the matter on how u do it for a last long color effect. need to wash, sand and right mixture of paint.

Some of my friends just sent to paint shop near salak south. will cost around rm60-100 depends on ur color choice.

How's the workmanship (result)..?
Any contact number bro..?
Thanks

ok so far.. sorry bro, i didnt ask la for the contact no..the shop is near my friends workshop in salak south, if your looking a shop, i bet any paint shop can do it..

ok so far.. sorry bro, i didnt ask la for the contact no..the shop is near my friends workshop in salak south, if your looking a shop, i bet any paint shop can do it..

Ya... i thought this at the first place..
Any paint shop can do this task.

Last edited:
check with ceramico. They have the equipment for it.

check with ceramico. They have the equipment for it.

I thought that for rough finishing..
Prefer the one looks like this... smooth, shining or dull finishing..
Not rough type.

- from true2one
touched.jpg

transformer
538192006lbp4.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience