Opti Glass put to test - improve vision & drivability (with v

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
Finally we received our long overdue shipment from US, couple of test carried out, to ensure it of it work ability prior installation for our clients.....

one of the hardest issue any driver face is driving under poor visibility......
things we cant avoid......such as

Rain.....after prolong neglection......Stained glass on our car.......causing poor vision

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/t_sEWOAjjlg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

for YOUTUBE pls click here

after correction carried out and opti glass installed,

now

before

now

before

now

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vuenM9QOyQk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

spray test

ta da

from outside

corrected and OPTI LENSE installed side

more to come

Detailien the Authorized Installer

Last edited:

Impronte

Known Member
Oct 10, 2011
Penang
just sent my car for repaint.. later out (in 3 weeks time), I'm planning to get 'ALIEN'

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
just sent my car for repaint.. later out (in 3 weeks time), I'm planning to get 'ALIEN'
Pls ask yr painter to take as much Time to prep the car as possible
Allow the putty at least cure for 2 weeks prior sandin down
As this may further avoid sunken in appeeance once painted

Only Wash yr car after first week with ph neutral shampoo

Impronte

Known Member
Oct 10, 2011
Penang
Pls ask yr painter to take as much Time to prep the car as possible
Allow the putty at least cure for 2 weeks prior sandin down
As this may further avoid sunken in appeeance once painted

Only Wash yr car after first week with ph neutral shampoo
thanks.. will do it..

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Haven't been on rubber wipers since 7 years ago la taiko. Silicon ones still skip for me with RainX and I don't like the judder.
Mine reduced already. Once in a while not enough water only judder. Your silicone harden already?.....:biggrin:

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
KC, how does this optiglass work with wipers? Does it skip like how rainx does?[/QUOTE
Unlike ammonia X
This is a pure glass coating
Sheets and beads away when ever it rain

Careful when u use stronger Acidic contents on yr glass! When it is applied on yr wiper cracks line
Ta Ta liow

It will definate be safe than sorry

Use least aggressive method

We would prepare surface! Decontaminated and preps prior opti glass applied. For maximum durability

Mine reduced already. Once in a while not enough water only judder. Your silicone harden already?.....:biggrin:
Yupp

Haven't been on rubber wipers since 7 years ago la taiko. Silicon ones still skip for me with RainX and I don't like the judder.
wow
U earn a lot money liow

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
KC, how does this optiglass work with wipers? Does it skip like how rainx does?
Unlike ammonia X
This is a pure glass coating
Sheets and beads away when ever it rain

U earn a lot money liow
So that means it won't judder like with RainX right? Whats the lifespan of the coating? Does it protect against stone chipping?

I've only ever used RainX once and that windscreen has been replaced so now I'm on just the glass and whatever the wiper leaves behind.

Where got earn lot of money la? One silicon wiper (a good one) lasts for years. This is my 2nd set of wipers since I bought my car and it's 9 years plus old. Way more cost effective than rubber wipers.

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
So that means it won't judder like with RainX right? Whats the lifespan of the coating? Does it protect against stone chipping?

I've only ever used RainX once and that windscreen has been replaced so now I'm on just the glass and whatever the wiper leaves behind.

Where got earn lot of money la? One silicon wiper (a good one) lasts for years. This is my 2nd set of wipers since I bought my car and it's 9 years plus old. Way more cost effective than rubber wipers.
Yupp

U can come to test it out on my screen

Durability and maintenance is easy
As we would be able to give the opti glass cleaner for yr self cleaning an rejuventing

Invited Tom as well