Opinions PLZ !!

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Everybody i just want to ask la..

Now i live at Laman Impian Garden Villas in Sunway Damansara. They have this weird rule called dont hang our clothes outside. The problem is all the houses here are not fitted or doesnt have a plugin or spot to put an indoor dryer.

Ok fine, but putting clothes to dry in front of house only makes the place more ugly. Since the management said we cant put clothes outside so how we going to dry our clothes ??

OK, we hang our clothes outside when there is the sun. After the clothes are dry we bring it in. Somehow the guards came and inform dont hang the clothes outside.

ok fine but what made me angry was how the guards speak or react.. i remembered the guard carried my clothes drying rack and put inside my house.. as a 1st warning..

n worst i heard from the guard.. he said to my maid..

"if you still hang the clothes outside of the house, i will throw the clothes down the drain," (There is a big drain behind our house)

so what to do ???

I am not like my other neighbours go and hang until 6pm leave there n do nothing...

Already inform the management (Sunway).. they seem not to care (mostly) also the neighbours are also furious that they cant hang the clothes outside.

I am super pissed with the guards actually... i feel like flaming them :mad:

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Condos management sucks nowadays.....

Can't even trust them to jaga our cars..... these one pecah that one stolen.....

What's the point paying maintenance fee or management fee....

Lousy...

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Condos management sucks nowadays.....

Can't even trust them to jaga our cars..... these one pecah that one stolen.....

What's the point paying maintenance fee or management fee....

Lousy...
sorry bro, not condo but townhouse

here is the pic

i know once the guards kena bribe bcoz the contractor cannot finish his work...

every contruction or renovation work should be finish at 5 or 6.. n then ciao... n no work at weekends..

the guards are from Nepal.. but rude la.. when comes to clothes outside..

last time guards were better n more neighbourhood oriented.. they care the people more than themselves..

Bump:
pindah rumah to landed property?free maintanence!haha
the guards la.. here good also this place no pets allowed... bcoz some people dont know how to take care of dogs n let their dogs go n sh*t everywhere..

anyway pindah again ??

FYI.. we bought the house years ago... b4 it was built...

Last edited:

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
wow....nice place bro...
but seriously landed property kenot hang clothes outside?i dun thing got such a law man...d land ur hse is built on is totally ur jurisdiction so u can do wateva within dat proximity...i think ur housing area has one helluva fucked up management man...

i used to live in sierramas b4 n its also open concept(no fence/gate) n cud still hang d clothes hanger in d driveway...

dont understand wad d fuss is all abt...stupid management

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
wow....nice place bro...
but seriously landed property kenot hang clothes outside?i dun thing got such a law man...d land ur hse is built on is totally ur jurisdiction so u can do wateva within dat proximity...i think ur housing area has one helluva fucked up management man...

i used to live in sierramas b4 n its also open concept(no fence/gate) n cud still hang d clothes hanger in d driveway...

dont understand wad d fuss is all abt...stupid management
many prob la lately... later i will tell u guys... i am in a rush now..

the management is under Sunway n it is totally F*CKED UP...

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
many prob la lately... later i will tell u guys... i am in a rush now..

the management is under Sunway n it is totally F*CKED UP...
I think u should check back the agreement signed between u and the developer ! See if there's a clause saying u cannot hang the clothes outside the house !

If not......y bother ? It's not legally binding ! Wat's more to say that the house u purchased is not facing the main road or city area where there are many ppl. So...what's the point then ? Will the area u living seems ugly coz many ppl will drive pass ??? Totally insane reasons !

Some guards juz act as they are in charge of everything.....if that's me.....i will challenge them......go ahead and throw the clothes...... coz either way...they will lose big....

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
buying a damn big n nice house...3 storey sumore...cannot hang clothes????

F**K THEM!!!!

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Why no gate one? Probably that is the problem. If I'm you, just get a 2 in 1 machine or stand alone dryer. You cannot expect each roll of houses got 1 guard to sit there and jaga your clothing. if you pay Rm500/month maintenance fee then different la. If you insist of hanging cloths outside, then get the management and all tenants to agree for making your own gate (from own pocket la of cause :banghead: ) or get extra guard and more cctv (raise maintenance fee :bawling: ).

My staff house in Russia some more kaw. Cannot wash cloth one (writen in the house rules) :banghead::banghead::banghead: I did argue with the house owner a bit and lately found that it was the block structure problem that the leaked pipe need ten of thousand ringgit (after convertion from Rubles) to repair else downstairs tenants will suffer from bad leaks. So I reroute the drainage system myself (malaysia boleh mar) and so good so far. So I believe there might be a reason that you are not aware of and reckon that you keep you fire down and try to talk nicely and find out the root cause then solve it. Moving out is an option of cause but you will keep the anger in your heart forever and will not happy till the day you naik heaven.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Why no gate one? Probably that is the problem. If I'm you, just get a 2 in 1 machine or stand alone dryer. You cannot expect each roll of houses got 1 guard to sit there and jaga your clothing. if you pay Rm500/month maintenance fee then different la. If you insist of hanging cloths outside, then get the management and all tenants to agree for making your own gate (from own pocket la of cause :banghead: ) or get extra guard and more cctv (raise maintenance fee :bawling: ).

My staff house in Russia some more kaw. Cannot wash cloth one (writen in the house rules) :banghead::banghead::banghead: I did argue with the house owner a bit and lately found that it was the block structure problem that the leaked pipe need ten of thousand ringgit (after convertion from Rubles) to repair else downstairs tenants will suffer from bad leaks. So I reroute the drainage system myself (malaysia boleh mar) and so good so far. So I believe there might be a reason that you are not aware of and reckon that you keep you fire down and try to talk nicely and find out the root cause then solve it. Moving out is an option of cause but you will keep the anger in your heart forever and will not happy till the day you naik heaven.
bro i got ur point...

1st if u want me to buy a stand alone dryer, where i am going to put ??? the house is sempet n bad architecture. Many of my neighbours complain for the bad design. Luckily my house was ok except for some parts. FYI, once there was a house in my area exploded bcoz of the bad architecture and faulty wiring.
*waiting for community meeting to ask about the dryer.

2nd, one of the main reason was there was a jogging track in back.. the problem is.. I am not like those neighbours go and hang at the fence also go n block the jogging track.

want to see how i hang my clothes from day one.. here is my house..
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/7118/dscf1581kt1.jpg

n now compare with this house which is worst than mine...
http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/1250/dscf1603.jpg

OK want me to stick to the rules.. fine i will but dont be sooo MF (the guards) rude... want to talk.. talk nicely... that day try to kurang ajar.. i came they cabut already... takut... also last time when i 1st move there was no SUCH RULE !!! GET ME NO SUCH RULE CANNOT HANG CLOTHES OUTSIDE !!!

n talking about CCTV.. this place is super equip with CCTV.. u will be surprised how many CCTV are here... so i recommend u to check this place b4 commenting...
*u will be fine for kissing in this area.

btw maintance fee is over RM500 so ?? n guards dont jaga our clothing la... they threaten to throw if u hang outside.. n maintance fee includes.. guards, maintance, garden, probs regarding on wiring n house probs like leaking or faulty wires or need help on guide to install the air-cond. Also every week polis come and ronda.

i still say service is shit bcoz the technician who promise to check my house didnt even come inside to check the prob.. since August 2008... n bcoz he didnt come in to fix or check.. i have to fix it myself n risking my life as well.. (there was some faulty wires).

but i wrote a letter, that i died fixing the wire.. u got this people to sue..

btw there are a few neighbours already move sbb tak tahan with how they handle things..

n bro.. i do follow by the rules k... if dont want to hang talk nicely... not talk like some bastard.. or lazy to check the house bcoz i am paying them !!!

since u are talking about anger.. i got my ways.. to remove them :biggrin:

also take care of urself la bro... i am here for opinions.. I am happy for ur points and opinions :biggrin:

WoopTWoop

Mar 4, 2009
same problem with me, but mine diff case. Cannot have more than 3 car at every each house. If you do have so, they will increase your maintenance fees. F*** them, and the guards, woah, all damn lansi, i stayed here for 1 and a half year already, and still if i forgot to bring my access card, they ask me to give license for confirmation wtf. But what i dont puas hati is, every evening, there are one or two bikers of mat rempit can go in and play in our playgrounds. damn bias, And they are the guards friends. So i f*** them, and complain to e management. i didnt see 2 of the guards i think kena sack dy. btw, it was at bandar nusaputra puchong. :banghead:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Simple ... Get a clothes dryer ... :rolleyes:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
If the story is not as simple as cannot hang cloths, then I think you do not have much options. I don't know what is the market value now, but if you don't loose much money on interest, then worth to think about another house. Then again, if your current location is good for you and you can't find a better one, you can try to seek help from wakil rakyat. Don't go alone, go by a big group. Use them to make the talk to the management. Nowadays regardless bn or opposition, every chance to perform is very important (big group of people has more news value ma). Next election is not too long ahead. Or, get all neighbors, find some reporters and go by a big group to the management mother company office, and send a memorandum to the CEO or whatever who is in the highest post, and demand to have an answer within a 5 working days (after nego, the time frame should be about 10-14 days for the answer). Of cause, you need to get a lawyer to prepare whatever document that necessary. Need to let the management company know that, they are providing a service and you are not a renting a house from them. On my case, the agreement that saying cannot simply do renovation on the house, including painting, had long gone. The back yard can even extend to the max :proud:

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
since u like open concept just sell d house n buy a courtyard hse or 2 1/2 story townhouse in sierramas...:thefinger:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
If the story is not as simple as cannot hang cloths, then I think you do not have much options. I don't know what is the market value now, but if you don't loose much money on interest, then worth to think about another house. Then again, if your current location is good for you and you can't find a better one, you can try to seek help from wakil rakyat. Don't go alone, go by a big group. Use them to make the talk to the management. Nowadays regardless bn or opposition, every chance to perform is very important (big group of people has more news value ma). Next election is not too long ahead. Or, get all neighbors, find some reporters and go by a big group to the management mother company office, and send a memorandum to the CEO or whatever who is in the highest post, and demand to have an answer within a 5 working days (after nego, the time frame should be about 10-14 days for the answer). Of cause, you need to get a lawyer to prepare whatever document that necessary. Need to let the management company know that, they are providing a service and you are not a renting a house from them. On my case, the agreement that saying cannot simply do renovation on the house, including painting, had long gone. The back yard can even extend to the max :proud:
now that's a very good one..

i am actually planning with a few neighbours here.. from Bigshots to Royalty (I am neighbour friendly)

we are going to tell our dis-satisfaction about the hanging the clothes and a few issues as well.. but since this place is new.. we wait for the meeting with the management.. if failed then do like what BU11 community did to maxis regarding the broadband issue..

we have to handle this professionaly 1st n see their reaction.

p/s: actually also got one lansi neighbour who thinks this whole place is his house.. or in malay language ingat tempat ni mak bapak dia punya tempat ke? even cat masuk also got super angry n scold the guards n management

*The area i live here no pets allowed

Bump:
since u like open concept just sell d house n buy a courtyard hse or 2 1/2 story townhouse in sierramas...:thefinger:
far la bro.. here easy..

also one of the main reason i bought here is bcoz it is for my mom also the security n no pets allowed...

i am disappointed at my old house, where the neighbours just let their dogs go n shit everywhere also let them be free n attack people including children...

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Got dog or cat is good. Sometimes lazy to go out buy food, just catch 1 and cook :rofl:

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
csl: =.="
driftkingII: hmm...i guess ur stuck wit d community meeting route.....or temporary send ur laundry to dobi n charge d management?hmm....oh...y dun u buka satu mini business...kedai dobi in ur area...confirm business banyak...hahaha

Bump: csl: =.="
driftkingII: hmm...i guess ur stuck wit d community meeting route.....or temporary send ur laundry to dobi n charge d management?hmm....oh...y dun u buka satu mini business...kedai dobi in ur area...confirm business banyak...hahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Familiar with the Internet meme Ihazcheeseburger? Here at Super GT, we have some great accidental shots to share out. Check out what I managed to dig from my Sony NEX-5 camera. Everything is not what it seems. As seen from the photo above. The GT Queen shows Manabu Orido that she's got a longer stick than he has and he was awed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience