Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Just opinions

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

vietxmikey

Just posts of opinions. What do you guys think of modifications to an automatic Celica? Exterior wise and maybe just a cold air intake.

i dont own the new celica, but i'll go for bomex bodykit....:love:

Good idea...like it ZZT mode with Bomex bodykit...:top:

236868d1247884488-toyota-seies-custom-kits-toyota-celica-bomex-kit.jpg

:biggrin:

Haha, thanks for the input guys. But what I meant was is it weird to do exterior mods and maybe even adding a CAI to an automatic Celica?

My 2cent is...

A celica is still a celica no matter it's transmission. An auto just makes the ride more of a cruiser than a hard jarring race car. :biggrin:

I don't know. Maybe I just take everyone's opinions too seriously. Maybe my friend just has his head in a gutter. He said why spend so much money on an auto when you can spend it on a stick. I don't know. But thanks guys! I'll eventually post up pics of my car soon when it's in its makeover stage.

Just posts of opinions. What do you guys think of modifications to an automatic Celica? Exterior wise and maybe just a cold air intake.

If youre trying to make it go FAST or RACE it, yes its wasting your hard earned cash. If youre just wanting to have a nice ride to get from point A to point B why not? It is your ride + money after all... And at the end of the day youre making yourself happy, not your friend :hmmmm:

why would it be weird?

yeah...why?

well if ur into looks then go for exterior mods, maybe just few performance add-ons...

else as some of the bro suggesting, get a celi with a stick and spend on performance, it ur choice!

If youre trying to make it go FAST or RACE it, yes its wasting your hard earned cash. If youre just wanting to have a nice ride to get from point A to point B why not? It is your ride + money after all... And at the end of the day youre making yourself happy, not your friend :hmmmm:
Exactly, but my friend doesn't understand. All I'm going to do is make my exterior look nice and maybe just add a CAI.

Exactly, but my friend doesn't understand. All I'm going to do is make my exterior look nice and maybe just add a CAI.

Then just tell him to STFU lah, its your car what :biggrin:

But even if I were you i'd do more to the engine, cant tahan driving a stock standard auto celica hahaha. CAI doesnt do much anyway on a stock engine...

Why not go for an intake and exhaust upgrade while at it? :burnout:

I'm thinking of getting a catback as well. But I'm on a tight budget. Haha! So those things will come by eventually.

Note: I don't know much about cars yet. I'm trying to learn more about cars. I just don't know where to start. Anyone here know good sites for beginners to learn the fundamentals besides school and this site.

www.howstuffworks.com

That should help you out :burnout: .... P.S which gen of celica do you have? You know, I wish I was in the states, im seriously wanting a boatload of parts over there haha. Such a shame Malaysia doesnt have much variety in parts :bawling:

www.howstuffworks.com

That should help you out :burnout: .... P.S which gen of celica do you have? You know, I wish I was in the states, im seriously wanting a boatload of parts over there haha. Such a shame Malaysia doesnt have much variety in parts :bawling:
I don't know much about cars. But what do you guys have over there? Usually the Asian countries have more than what we have. And I have the 7th gen.

Thanks for the link. I'll check that out!

are you at newcelica.org? but beware, they kind of pick on ppl from LA.....

Yup! I'm new at New Celica. Oh really now? Well, I don't post much on that site. That's just like a info site for me. I'd probably wouldn't ask anything anyway since I don't know much info about cars. Thanks for the heads up though.

Uhm well that depends on which make you want me to start specifying, haha. Lots of protons (Remanufactured 90's mitsubishis) toyota's, nissan's, honda's, the usual stuff I guess :hmmmm:.

Aite dude, welcome :proud: