Asking opinions.......please

JEBON

500 RPM
May 4, 2005
Hai zth members. Posting n asking on behalf of my fren.

My fren's car plate number is being use by other person(will be called A after dis). Same type of car, model n plate number. Dat person 's car is suspected a Singapore car. De prob happened when A's car was stolen n at dat time he didn't received his registration card (after 5 months of waitng n pushing de seller) n de road tax has expired at dat time of lost.

A had posted his stolen car with de plate number all over in de internet hoping to get back his car even though A already suspected dat his car is cloned before he lost it n didn't wait for de police n puspakom' report.

My fren's car is confirmed de genuine one (after police n puspakom inspection) so now with all de news posted by A in de internet, my fren n his wife are embarrassed n afraid for their safety if they wan to use de car. They encountered a few occasions due to this.

He is now thinking of suing A for all de hassles they have to go through.

My questions are, can he do that, de procedures n other things dat will arise during de process

Hopefully any members can help. He n his wife now are really embarrassed n afraid for their safety.

Tqvm for ur help

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Preparing For Your Car Radiator Flush

Your car's radiator and cooling system needs to be clean to be cool. As time goes on, your car's radiator builds solid deposits that can clog the cooling system. A quick, inexpensive radiator flush can keep the system in shape. It's important to change your antifreeze seasonally.
Before you start your radiator flush, make sure you have...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience