Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Opinion on nissan b13 with sr20ve 20v?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
I
B13 nowadays parts are plenty to come by. new or used. No worries. No prob.No headache.Because some are interchangeable between B14 and N16. If one were to take out the interchangeable factors out...Again i would say it is not a headache at all. Still easy to find used or new. So many B13 users out there. Stock GA or converted to SR.

Really? I had a bloody nightmare of a time looking for parts. One of the reasons why I sold mine

Really? I had a bloody nightmare of a time looking for parts. One of the reasons why I sold mine

The bodyparts or the engine? Also what type of engine you had?
Also did you join any fb group on the sentra b13? Usually the mechanics and users who had b13 post their parts for sale there.

Engine Lantai is the engine only. Halfcut comes with everything in that half which was cut. Some take it apart and sell separate, therefore the engine alone is the engine lantai.....
ya loh, engine lantai is cheaper. But if problem may double the halfcut price.
some mech can crank- start engine lantai even better before buy.

ya loh, engine lantai is cheaper. But if problem may double the halfcut price.
some mech can crank- start engine lantai even better before buy.
Of course first time swap need half cut loh, but if anything happens to the engine then only look for engine lantai......lol

Anybody owning this car, the sentra b13 with sr20det or sr20ve can commend on the spare parts availability?

The bodyparts or the engine? Also what type of engine you had?
Also did you join any fb group on the sentra b13? Usually the mechanics and users who had b13 post their parts for sale there.
Erm... I'm a lot older than FB. My car was pre-FB days when MIRC and ICQ was a thing.. Hahahaha.. Oh well.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Cho thuê xe nâng 3 t?n Nissan Nh?t B?n

CHO THUÊ XE NÂNG HÀNG
DIESEL FORKLIFT 3 T?N
NISSAN JAPAN
Thúy HoÃ*ng (Ms) 0909648178 [email protected]

Nissan Forklift Japan t?i Vi?t Nam lÃ* d?i lÃ* d?c quy?n phân ph?i các lo?i xe nâng hÃ*ng hi?u Nissan Japan, nh?t lÃ* xe nâng d?u/diesel 3 t?n.
Xe nâng hÃ*ng Nissan lÃ* xe nâng hÃ*ng kh?e nh?t, b?n nh?t, an toÃ*n vÃ* ti?t kiêm nhiên li?u nh?t.
Nissan...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom