Opinion on Modding Wira from 4G15 2 4G93 [frm SWK]

Pazz

Jun 2, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Guys and to the Sifus out there,

I would like to upgrade my old beloved Wira from 4G15P to 4G93..or 4G92 Mivec, however since Mivec parts is quite scarse in here and quite expensive here, I am planning to get 4G93. I just wanted to know, is it worth it? The FC that I get will it be worse than 4G92 Mivec? or is 4G93 is better? I am always travelling to and fro Miri-Bintulu-Sibu and my 4G15 seems underpower..Guys appreciate your help!

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
if u can afford 4g92 mivec halfcut by all means go ahead, if not 4g93 is sufficient enough,
FC depends on how heavy your right foot is. of course FC is not as good as other CC lower than 4g93.

parts are plenty nowdays for 4g93 so don't worry.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
If you're gonna keep the 4G93 stock, then the FC will be probably the same as your 4G15 FC since you're driving highway so much. Just make sure you change whatever you need to change when you get the 4G93. Do a full complete service before installing the engine and make sure you thoroughly test it after transplant. You don't want it breaking down halfway on the highway.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
if u can afford 4g92 mivec halfcut by all means go ahead, if not 4g93 is sufficient enough,
FC depends on how heavy your right foot is. of course FC is not as good as other CC lower than 4g93.

parts are plenty nowdays for 4g93 so don't worry.
Since he is in Miri-Bintulu not sure if the parts are easy to get?:hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have no idea when or how this started but i'l give you a quick run-down.

the spark plug area of the 4g93p rocker cover is seeping oil. most probably from the 2nd, 3rd and 4th spark plug bolts. no crack is visible. oil starts to appear in that contained area after driving and shutting off the engine (it seems that way).

so far, here's what i've done to try and rectify the problem:

1. thought bolt threads have worn out, so changed all 4 spark plug bolts. also, these bolts were...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience