Notice : OUG

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
Hi guys,

I was just back from the nightmarket which is usually held at the marketplace in OUG every Thursday Night. Those of you who frequent this area should know of this particular road that is usually filled with cars parked left and right and it's rather dark too (there's usually a large lorry parked there..)

I'm just trying to warn or just remind you all to park your cars at brightly lit places or just pay up for the parking which is in the market.

As per story, while I was walking towards my car (parked much further away).. right after this particular large lorry, I was shocked to suddenly see a shadow squatting in front of me right that was at the driver's door of a Proton Wira. I walked rather quietly most of the time so I guess he got startled when he noticed me walking towards him.. He quickly pulled back his hand and when he did so, I heard the noise of a scratch or it probably is from the keyhole of the Wira. (maybe he was trying to pry the keylock off?) beats me but he stood up and walked away later.. if i'm not mistaken, he's a young chinese youth..

it's so dark i hardly noticed him if he had not moved at all!

hope none of you fall victim to these low-life scumbags!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
He was prying your car ?? :eek:
Did you shoot at him ah ?? use your night market bought stuff to throw at him lah..haha :p

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
nah, that wasn't my car but i guess it's one of the shoppers at the nightmarket lo..

i just happened to notice this guy squatting at this "blindspot" (well, it was so dark i can barely see him!) on the road kerb right beside the proton wira while i was just walking past those vehicles all parked left and right side of that 2-lane road (it became single lane -.-) towards my car that was further away.. he saw me and quickly pulled back his hand and i heard the sound of a scratch, which most probably he's trying to pry something cuz it's from the keyhole.

edit: if it was my car, he will definitely not see daylight again <_<

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Haha.....will never see daylight again...:)
but dont beat him up alone only. call us for bantuan too. Really looking for a chance to whack these fellows lah.

Master D

Known Member
Nov 26, 2004
KL/JB
Visit site
First it was Bukit Oug now even the Night market got these bugger.....sigh....and OUG was once a very safe and peaceful place to stay!

whiteprince

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
mahai ar......i want to modify car also cannot......takut break in and so on.....

wtf is going on for malaysian thief....

ma ge cau jibai nya seng

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
OUG is no more a safe place, in fact, nowhere is. I just moved out of OUG last week for good. If you all have noticed the news, there are quite a number of gadget thiefs break-in cases at OUG-HappyGarden areas recently.

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
aik.. MrNismo, you moved out of OUG already? used to pass by your house and oggle at your cars :p only recently saw two of them.. black colour geh :D
(recent cuz didn't travel along that road much, only when i fetch my younger sister to tuition last time ;))

I didn't know much about the break-ins though (except for one house around my area where one satria was stolen.. parked outside the house)..

but i guess this shiet is pretty a-norm everywhere and it's better to keep your car indoors (armed and locked - heck, i even use various locks on mine)

I only heard a lot about Seri Petaling opposite Endah Parade about laptop-thefts, and stuff liddat.. and heard once from the owner of a Satria GTI that almost lost his car.. his siren blared and came out saw the thief running away.. but his keyhole lost so no choice but to replace all of 'em..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Put big big snake inside your car.....Anaconda or Phyton....Hehehehe:D

Rein

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Yup.. OUG no longer a safe place... my fren was targeted twice parking outside my house. The first occurance, I walked out to the gate and foiled their attempt. Saw this young chinese dude in jeans taking a close look at my frens boost meter n exhaust temp. When u saw me, he ran back into a nearby accomplice putra and sped off. Unfortunately didn't manage to get the plate number. The putra was stock blue with high ass GT wing and 17 white rims.

Second occurance, the fella speed off when he heard me walking to the gat again.

Ironically, the third occurance was just recently at TTDI. My fren lost his timer, boost and exh temp meter. Sigh.

Mr.Nismo is right. There's no where safe. Might as well spend the $$ for gadgets on good food rather than having to feel unsafe all the time... :P

mr_freak

Known Member
Apr 11, 2004
KL
Visit site
Lesson to learn is,don't simply park your car. You wouldn't know what will happen to your precious. I for one will not simply park and will try to find a proper space to park :)

Btw i'm in OUG too,don't really like to go to the night market on tuesdays,very cramped and i hate those people who simply park at the roadsides. Blocking people only :(

kokanChai

Known Member
May 2, 2005
A small Town in
no doubted..
installing those gaggets..will more attactive to those ass thieve..come toward to ur car..

for me i rather dun put..useless..stuff..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BRos, my car jerk while idling on 'D'
Usually happens in the morning..

Currently driving Honda Jazz Vtec 2005.

Did the following but still jerk;
1. Change spark plugs
2. Clean throttle body

Suspect;
1. Ignition coils (Last check still ok i guess...)
2. O2 sensor

Possible?

Any bros out there can help? Hope its not gearbox problem.. I changed once d.. Cost me RM4000! :(

Cheers!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience