noob looking for sifu/s

recklez_noob

hey, real noobie here... but speed freak... hahaha... drive a corolla seg 95 1.6 m, need some sifus, to tell me what i can do with the car, what options i have, or perhaps a thing or 2 about enjoying speed too! =P thankzz....

-justin

i guess safety is not an option, its a neccesity... any tips on what i can do to my car?

There's so many directions to go.

Do you want the car to look good? maybe body kit, paint job, or a set nice rims. To run fast? performance upgrade. To sound good? some good ICE.

But nothing beats having a hot chick in your car as an upgrade. :P

kyspeaks said:
There's so many directions to go.

Do you want the car to look good? maybe body kit, paint job, or a set nice rims. To run fast? performance upgrade. To sound good? some good ICE.

But nothing beats having a hot chick in your car as an upgrade. :P
lolx.. if he's a real speed freak, and i mean "speed" only, i don't think a hot chic will do. you gotta strip down as much weight as you can. a 40kg chic is still 40kg, and thats alot when there are people out there who complain foot pedal dressup items are a waste cuz they weight 300 gram :rofl:

recklez should make it clear what type of car he want first :D

40kg chick is a bit aneroxic don't you think? you can always take out the backseats to compensate for the chick. :P

how about taking out rear seat and passenger seat, means no rear seat no passenger seat and no chic.. 100kg less.. cool.. then my car would be 800kg left wahahhaa.. have to take those things out to compensate for MY weight :D maybe abit more so can add roll cage without making car heavier

try going to the gym too while u're at it. if u're 100 kg, then i'm a good 40kg or so lighter than you. :P

i'm 80kg, bone heavy, 2 years back (i think) i'm 70kg and you can see my rib bones when i do banzai.. well.. poor start for a driver i guess, like speed so much yet i weight alot.

2 guys here talking about weight issue, this is quite gay. i'm stopping. hahahaha

lolx.. aint comming here to talk about fitness..

anyway, lets get back to the car. the way i see in car modification is for the sake of motorsport, not as in lifestyle, that is why i don't see car as a chick magnet. that is why i don't see the reason of having a hot chick inside the car :-)

I was just joking about the chick part anyway. hehehe, relax. relax.

recklez_noob said:
hey, real noobie here... but speed freak... hahaha... drive a corolla seg 95 1.6 m, need some sifus, to tell me what i can do with the car, what options i have, or perhaps a thing or 2 about enjoying speed too! =P thankzz....

-justin

Love to speed? Sepang is open to public every month or so for Open Track Day (RM150 per entry) and there is also a few AutoCross events like Street Shoot Out (R3 SSO) and Grass Racing Autosports (GRA) - do your speeding there, quite a few road bound Toyotas have joined and they are quite affordable too (RM100 and below)....oh ya, any standard car also can enter - as long as your desire is SPEEDING!

EFN said:
Love to speed? Sepang is open to public every month or so for Open Track Day (RM150 per entry) and there is also a few AutoCross events like Street Shoot Out (R3 SSO) and Grass Racing Autosports (GRA) - do your speeding there, quite a few road bound Toyotas have joined and they are quite affordable too (RM100 and below)....oh ya, any standard car also can enter - as long as your desire is SPEEDING!
boy i need to move to west malaysia lolx

Bro.. don't do anything to the car....
:biggrin:

sell to my cousin better coz he is looking for SEG

hahahaha.... thanx guys for your pennies worth... and i agree with the hot chic part.... dude, can i ask u, if u had a fully tinted car and a supermodel as a girlfriend, would u remove ure tint?

im not looking to convert my car to a rocket, well at least not on a seg... i am still a noob see... still have a lot to learn...
ive always had a
thrill for turbo cars, its just the sound of the turbines and blowoff!! i get turned on u know!! i was told that the black top is a good engine for seg??

thanx efn, id definately check out all of that...

suma, car's mine bro... just got it... muahaahah...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom