3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
not a problem... just trying to help.

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
yupz... alvin is rite.. adjustable cam gears for 4G93 NA and Turbo is the same... i'm selling the arospeed ones... RM399 per pair... interested? :P

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
arospeed ones look niceeee...!! Damn... if only i waited a month or two more... I bought mine about a month plus before arospeed ones were released here! Damn... i'm using the custom made ones that are anodized red.

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Originally posted by GSR5559@Apr 18 2005, 22:22
ftzone : thankz for ur info.btw i know dat ur selling aerospeed camgears. will ring u up if financial allows me. btw anyone heard of this SRR campulley? i know it is blue in colour. lastime sumone posted up b4
GSR5559, SRR is made in Taiwan quality is similar to Arospeed and Skunk2. Get the Arospeed from ftzone or HONda(DNA) its much cheaper. Just make sure you change the screws to some forge ones just to be safe. I'm thinking of it too but to blow 400 on a stock bunpstick head is kinda wasteful. The gains might not be that great with stock cams... your call...

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
yeah.. alucarD... hehehe.. can get from me or HONda(DNA) btw we are not related.. hehehe.. i wanna pasang mine already.. just that waiting for the timing belt to reach it's due date.. hehehe..

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
alucard : ermm if im not mistaken i saw this dude selling this SRR for the price of Rm 400 only le. cant find that link anymore. btw yeah to fork out Rm 400 for a campulley is not worth it without any high cams. gain of performance will be limited. btw wht do u mean by the forge screws? wher to get it? and isit the screws that will adjust the campulley advance and ?? (wht is it called) not sure le, as in making it laggier so can gain much top end.

ft: will gif u a buzz if i need one. thankz btw

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Danny, I remembered that SRR too but tot that was a used item??

The cam pulley is secured by the screws rite, just change to better ones preferbably forged units so the pulley timing dont run easily. Normal screws also can but at 7000rpm, better be safe. Can get from any reputable hardware shop. Your tuner would most probably know.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As part of BMW’s opening celebration for their first i-Store in London, a particular BMW i3 Concept has been abducted and subsequently returned only to fulfil its new found purpose for its existence – to luxuriate their driver and occupants.

<!--more-->For one thing, the exterior of the i3 Concept has been untouched, but the interior seems to have been restyled along the lines of what Gucci or Coach...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience