What to mod for a Satria Neo?kinda noob at cars...haha...

oliverong

Jul 7, 2009
Any suggestions to mod to the engine?
btw its not the cps neo...

Last edited:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
This mods im gonna list its not particularly for neo,its more like general mods that you can look into.

-Open pod filter
-racing clutch,lighten flywheel.
-lighten crank pulley
-4-1 extractor
-a better flowing exhaust(bigger..if your car 1.6,i think 1.8" is enough)
-port & polish your head
-adjustable cam pulley(then you can decide to advance or retard your cam,depending on what you want out of your car)

If you have the budget(provided you dont want to tranplant your engine) you can bolt on turbo.

If you need more info in depth about modding the internals such as pistons,bores or stroker kits,better ask the sifu's. :itsme:

Last edited:

koie587

1,000 RPM
Dec 6, 2007
start with open pod filter and exhaust system...look for better extractor...

better join satria neo club for more review...

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
yours auto or manual?
ooops..missed out a very important question...hehehe..can scrap the whole racing clutch thing if you're auto.

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
No point using open pod. Most of Neo hardcore tuner still maintain their intake box. Drop in is enough.

sreeman

Known Member
Sep 27, 2006
Use a 4-2-1 extractor if you want pick up. Dont forget, when adding power to the car, make sure to enhance your breaking power too :D

Other mods on stability would be adjustables or lowered springs and strut bars.

oliverong

Jul 7, 2009
Its manual...im only gettin my car next year from my sis so i wanna save the money to mod...so better start now...haha..

meltan7

500 RPM
Feb 3, 2006
Kelana Jaya
ahh.. good move. well, you can start off with the basics such as intake and exhaust systems.
then maybe some necessary strut bars and such to improve your handling.
from there, you can start modding your wheels and bodykits to improve the looks of your car.
once you're satisfied with all that, can start playing with the internals already.

oliverong

Jul 7, 2009
well i dont really wanna do much to the body...cuz to me it looks nice already.and the rims have been changed.i was just hopin to get a custom hood.Any good place to get?and ill only mod the bodykit if theres nice ones out there.not really into the R3 kit...

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
neo intake manifold too short, tats y less torque in low end but rev happy in mid high end. canot open pod filter, try drop in simply make few hp increase.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
if i were you i wont start witht he body work at all if possible...get some adjustable absorbers and ultra racing strut bars 1st....

meltan7

500 RPM
Feb 3, 2006
Kelana Jaya
well i dont really wanna do much to the body...cuz to me it looks nice already.and the rims have been changed.i was just hopin to get a custom hood.Any good place to get?and ill only mod the bodykit if theres nice ones out there.not really into the R3 kit...
can try CF hood.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

Anybody know where can we service coilovers in KK, Sabah? Do they even have such facility here? And also, any good motorsport place to do modifications? Because if there isn't any place that can offer that service, I am thinking no need to invest on serviceable coilovers. :burnout:

Thank you...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience