Need Help...!!!

punked

how to fix my meter minyak hah?? last saturday i make one mergency brake n suddenly my meter minyak kong. Others meter r OK. Anyone???

ur meter minyak inside ur OEM meters??... quite hard to fix lar bro, usually need to send to workshop... coz need to open da whole box inside to get to the wiring... silap silap, cut wrong wire the whole meter kong...

OEM meters quite vulnerable one... last time i jz unscrew my meter from its place, now the mileage meter kong adi (sometimes)... coz sometimes when i do hard driving, the meter doesnt move, including the mileage one...weird weird...

Yupp..inside the oem. Thats y la, i send my car to pomen already but he said that he need to check from meter itself until to my tank. Wiring all dats laa....Aiyoo... OK...anyway..Thanks dude..

what car are you driving worr???

if wira then maybe i can help you lar

cause wira meters tends to get loose easily wan
so just taking it out and putting it back can solve the problem

this is based on experience larrrr, maybe in your case something else is wrong
never see never know
just assuming only

Does your meter come with tacho? or just fuel one side and temp on the other (i am assuming that you are driving a wira/satria).

I remember the last time my friend did it... can just change the fuel meter alone without changing the rest.. dunno lar, coz when i changed my meter cluster - it was in one piece!

But the OEM might have the tendency to have a loose connection... just my one cent

Perhaps you wanna check on the float in your petrol tank. Maybe it's stucked due to hard braking?!

Actually my car just siap about 2-3 weeks ago. Complete set L500.
My meter minyak separate like wira or satria.

DarkAccoon, maybe u could gime a hand here,
my meter minyak wira 1.5, is gone crazy.
when u accelerate it will go down to bottom and when u brek, it will turn tu full meter.

What is wrong? is it because of the float in the tank or somethig is loose.
How to fix it?

seems like a trip to the workshop. not advisable to pry out the fuel tank i think. but if you do, please take alot of pictures with self timers and dont' forget to smoke, i want to see the fireworks! :D

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom