Need Advise: 6a12 grinding noise

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
fuyoh :eek: !! okayyyyyy thats very scarry!! ahh well.... next thing i wanted to do is a repaint... hmmm I better not repaint till i have dialed out any potential mechanical issue 1st... wrong section to ask, but body shops should be able to deal with door dings yes? so many useless people out there knocking my car :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Cannot be helped, my VR same. Here dent, there ding, scratch and so on. Now still deciding whether to repaint....lol:biggrin:

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
fuyoh :eek: !! okayyyyyy thats very scarry!! ahh well.... next thing i wanted to do is a repaint... hmmm I better not repaint till i have dialed out any potential mechanical issue 1st... wrong section to ask, but body shops should be able to deal with door dings yes? so many useless people out there knocking my car :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Bodywork shops can do the job
My car also, I don't mind stone chips and scratches (not major ones), but the dent shape at my driver's door there makes me :mad:

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
one day after fixingup the car.. some &#@^#&%$^@&^&*@ dinged my fender......... i just hope that bodyshops can make these dings disapear when i do send it in for a repaint. Car is long overdue anyway

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
In bad condition no more dings and dents, the moment you do it up, then it comes....always like that.....lol:biggrin:

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
sob sob... so the moment you fix it all up, they magically reappear like some sort of skin disease... Ohh welp :argh:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,
do you know where to get any spacers? aluminium ones prefered. not looking for an adjustable one, just maybe a 3cm or 6cm one.

already checked eneos,brothers,racing fit and best feel (they only sell an adjustable taiwan one for rm150).

help guys!

ps. it's the spacer between the steering wheel and the boss kit k?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience