Myvi 1.3 Open Pod Kit

Aug 22, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all, I'm looking at changing my stock filter into an open pod one, is there anywhere I can get the complete set done without much hassle? Filter + CAI + maybe even heatsink all included? Price isnt really much of an issue, I've been looking at the speedworks set but the price just seems exorbitant + the fact that the intake points at the radiator, isnt that asking for trouble with all the hot air?

Suggestions would be very welcome.

PS: Manual transmission

Last edited:

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
Hi all, I'm looking at changing my stock filter into an open pod one, is there anywhere I can get the complete set done without much hassle? Filter + CAI + maybe even heatsink all included? Price isnt really much of an issue, I've been looking at the speedworks set but the price just seems exorbitant + the fact that the intake points at the radiator, isnt that asking for trouble with all the hot air?

Suggestions would be very welcome.

PS: Manual transmission
isnt it abit contradictory to what u had posted?lolz
juz search around the marketplace, sure u will find something there..:smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello guys, I accidentally scratched my dad's 2005 Honda Accord front bumper today against a ridiculously high road kerb (or is it curb?). Well, I gotta admit, it is my fault, my driving is not up to standards.. whatever. The front of the car is too long, and my dad's sitting position is too low, that's why I didn't judge properly.

Anyway, I am here to ask if anyone knows of a product that can remove these scratches??? If I can't remove, can I at least do something to cover up the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience