My car need to be polished!!! Step by step car restorations Guide by KC the Detailien

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
i would phrase the title
How to drive a new car without paying new installment by KC The Detailien

few weeks ago a friend of our call & says - she is very stress to see her ride (investment) being scratched & abused - " my car need to be polished"

last weekend I invited her car over (being a single mum, the very means to sustain her family is by fetching children)

and when there is lot of children - means lots of scratches
upon seeing it

amazes me

i specifically asked not to be washed by road side car wash anymore

far away shot

closer - paint transference scratches

paint transferred scratches upon opening door

what next

more scratches

rear left side bumper

closer shots

another close up - scratched during opening door

as she uses her ride to fetch children

more scratches / abuse !!!

closer inspections

another long abuse - look like key scratched

dirt & sluds dries on the emblem

obviously

bricks needed for a building - long finger nails driver

thumb nail scratches!!!

Bar code - sticker being stuck there for years

an eye sore when ever she see upon opening the car door

pls pay good attention to these lower ares

are u amazed now

after a good good Optimum car wash & Alien clean- to remove all paint surface stains

Alien clean at hard to removes area/stains

body preps continue by claying away clear coat surface above contamination like tars stains/bugs/road grime & etcs

from the engine bonnet - not too bad

now begins empowering......bringing awareness to the owner

remember this

on lower side skirt area + plenty of contaminant like tar/tar staims picked during clay

more on both side

wonder lube by Alien No rinse wash (8ml with 500ml water) cost only RM0.60 for 500ml where others selling at rm40

wiper cleaner/water like stains

now
time to inspect the paint
water spots & swirls everywhere

badly damaged from road side car wash

closer - loosing the luster of gloss & clarity & definations

very bad swirls

ta da

before

now (with just one passes) with the new stuff from Doc G

water spots from improper car washes (mostly damaged while washing the car under sun & hot engines , when the shampoo get dries up before water flushes away)

the paint before

ta da
with just one passes

paint damages before

thanks Doc G

scratches from opening door -

its time to test out this new product By doc G

before

ta da
[imghttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-NhdZpt8RSug/T-kkBDi35oI/AAAAAAAAHVw/weGxmsBLQhM/s800/DSCF0266.JPG][/img]

now

just one passes

ta da

Another paint restores

ta da

edwards scissors
before

ta da

look again

ta da

paint re define again

and protected by Alienwax

check out the test
http://www.chemicar.com/cardetail_wax_offtestreport.pdf

interior before
as this car uses most;y to transport children - stains is inevitable

closer

ta da

before leather protectant

after leather protectant

gives your car’s leather complete protection and a low-gloss, non-greasy finish. protects leather seats, vinyl, trim, and moldings.
This innovative protectant provides impenetrable UV protection and restores the original color of interior surfaces

Automotive leather and vinyl are processed with special preservatives to protect them against weathering, scratching, and fading. These preservatives diminish in a matter of months, leaving your seats and trim exposed to the elements. Optimum Leather Protectant replaces those preservative chemicals and restores your leather and vinyl to optimum condition without leaving an oily, shiny film. Your interior looks new, not dressed.

remember before

now

taking pleasure to presents you a new ride (with new looks)

checking it out under the sunlight

ready

ta da

more

side

now

sun shots

wet looks

ta da

remember for once

this

now- gloss being restored

paint redefine again

ta da

once

now

so ultimately I have to provide her Alien No rinse wash to maintain her ride from now

once

now

thanks for viewing yet another detailien trails

the other side

ta ta to swirls & hello gorgeous

for once

now - only requires a weekly wash by Alien No rinse - Its the mpost easy effortless & effective

are u amazed

I am always amazed by Doc G

car detailing has being known as a journey and not a destination

And you can just do it once & neglect it.

the ownership

Just a thought came to my mind, we have our Iphone, Ipad, Ipod, Tablet but we never allow anyones to clean it esp our maids or kakak but the irony is this Many can afford 100K car but not many can afford 20 minutes to washes his car....that amazes me as well

Last edited:

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Re: My car need to be polished!!! Step by step car restorations Guide by KC the Detai

darween13 (Yesterday), Dayline668 (Yesterday), huzaimi (Yesterday), seech (Yesterday), ShowTime (Yesterday), V53 (Yesterday)
Thanks guys! You too can make a different! Start sharing yr PASSION to others & find the fulfilment

Last edited:

zckid

Known Member
Feb 28, 2012
Mauritius
Re: My car need to be polished!!! Step by step car restorations Guide by KC the Detai

Salam n greetings bro!

this is what I like! heart, passion, patience and perseverance, willingness to share and help, simplicity .... i miss u so much bro.

greetings and regards to your dear ones.

:wavey:

Zaid

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

Salam n greetings bro!

this is what I like! heart, passion, patience and perseverance, willingness to share and help, simplicity .... i miss u so much bro.

greetings and regards to your dear ones.

:wavey:

Zaid

Salam to you my beloved bro
Thanks for your kind words

I missed you and family too!! thats our PASSION!! keep shining

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah

Nice restore there. If you see my saga post last time, I don't know why proton love to put that barcode sticker there. and if that is not enough, they give you more nightmare by using cheap materials and glue on the sticker so that removing it will damage your car.

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

Nice restore there. If you see my saga post last time, I don't know why proton love to put that barcode sticker there. and if that is not enough, they give you more nightmare by using cheap materials and glue on the sticker so that removing it will damage your car.
aiya malaysia boleh ma......they think they r like germans le

really paint in the ass to remove it ...if u r not careful lagi scratches le :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ok my car got broke into also haiz my kancill 660 window kena smash when park near billion sunway..the thief want to stole my player but luckly my dad got out on time and manage to save the situation thx god....i tint my windwo damn black also they want to broke into kns..but thx god la..did not lost anything just need to get a new window hai
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience