I noticed that some people, when i asked:

"Btw, wat's your MSN? or YM?"

They'd go...

"Nope, don have one.... (sometimes, they say, used to have one)"

I'll ask...

"Err...u're IT Literate rite? sometimes it's easier to comm. with yer
frens via d web this way rite?"

They'd go..

"Gf (or wife) dont allow me to do so..."...

WTF?

Me and gf both have msn, but we hardly use it to contact each other. Rather just pick up the phone and call.

Girls that constrict their partner's activity online seems a little too paranoid.

chatting over msn or ym, is always associated with flirt online...thats the image they get on their heads, for those who are paktoring or just being over-controlled by their partners.

me and my gf before this were using msn.. now ym... it seems that ym have fewer problems than msn... my gf also very open bout me using it.... i oso chat with her onli... kawan takde la.. so sad....

MSN on everyday everynight..

well...no gf..but used MSN tot alk with friend..

get into mis-understand using MSN to talk about sensitive matter because MSN and words don;t have emotions...

Joe: yala.. got my car back... mau pigi pusing pusing but it rained...how to pusing? coz i washed the car nicely di... ahahah.. so dat time of d month loooooooooooooooo

I used MSN 100% all the time... even on my phone (VeriChat for Palm). Only if MSN is down, I will use ICQ or YM.

blackie,

sometime they will allow, but if see new sweet and cute contact appear in the list.Oh ho.. then jia lat.

But really dun understand, they go through the way that knowing new friend through ICQ, YM, MSN. But they dun allow the partner to go online to know new friend. Really dun understand female creature. :D

MSN.. 24/7 ..hehehe its nvr offline unless..there's sumthin wrong with my comp or the wireless connection is giving some problems ...

:D though MSN can sometimes be a biatch it has its PMS days...lol
so far YM and ICQ nvr does... :D

man i couldnt live without MSN.. cheapest way of contacting friends heheh..

didnt know ppl still used ICQ, i abandoned that years ago

MSN user here too... last time use to use both ICQ and MSN but found out too troublesome so switch to MSN only... one thing bad about msn is cannot send offline msg...

hahaha......Joe,

our frens kena the SIC flu already.....Muaahahaha

Never use MSN / YM / ICQ in public free WiFi such as Starbucks / Coffee Bean / San Francisco / Gloria Jean... there are free software to capture all your chats.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom