Msn...

Xenix

3,000 RPM
I know this topic was created before.. but lazy to go back to the outdated one.. So start another new one..

Drop in your email if you wish to be add by others Honda Kaki here...

For easy tracking.. CUT AND PASTE the list.. and add your's at the bottom.. No one is going to go thru page by page to check the email.. Thanks.. And please follow these simply instruction. Dont be an idiot.. Such simple instruction also kenot follow... Dont understand ASK.. dont act hero but become an idiot..

Sorry to say all those things about.. Cause I am fed up with all those people who kenot follow such simply written instruction...

zero4: [email protected]
sepat: [email protected]/[email protected]
Xenix: [email protected]

Note:-

For easy tracking.. CUT AND PASTE the list.. and add your's at the bottom.. No one is going to go thru page by page to check the email.. Thanks.. And please follow these simply instruction. Dont be an idiot.. Such simple instruction also kenot follow... Dont understand ASK.. dont act hero but become an idiot..

Sorry to say all those things about.. Cause I am fed up with all those people who kenot follow such simply written instruction...

Xenix said:
oi sepat.. your email tak laku la.. kenot add you la..

reallyy???

isk isk.. must use hotmail ker?? what abt yahoo?? hehehehe okok...later i create new email ehhehe (but i never use msn before laa xenix.. but let me fix it for the sake of u heheh)

ei tak ada paham english kah? read la.. MSN... kalau tak tahu.. use any search engine type MSN and search...

yahoo also i got. hehehe. but i added some of the brothers here in MSN. so MSN lor ppl.

Xenix said:
ei tak ada paham english kah? read la.. MSN... kalau tak tahu.. use any search engine type MSN and search...

sorry, i can't understand english... what is search engine? is that same like b16b? that search engine same power with type-r engine ka? muakakkakakakkaaaaaa.........

Top Bottom