Modding a Peugeot 408

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
i would strongly advise going for 300nm or close to the max torque the gb can handle.
your gb is the same with my friend pug 508.good box u got there but the response when using paddle shift is kinda slow.almost the same like proton preve vt3 transmission.

if not mistaken yr engine has a bit more horses than the 508 but torque remain the same.i will play with the torque curve like bro sc said.
its like making the power available where u want it to be.

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Thank you all for the advise. Very valuable.

But im in a dilema now. Some say downpipe first, then remap. Some say remap first then downpipe. Which is which la wei????

I was refered to ProArt Motorsport for tuning by a well-known exhaust shop. Saying that is better to communicate with tuner first. ProArt say tuned first, then only go do downpipe. I also tak tau la now.....

Have you all heard of ProArt???

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Thank you all for the advise. Very valuable.

But im in a dilema now. Some say downpipe first, then remap. Some say remap first then downpipe. Which is which la wei????

I was refered to ProArt Motorsport for tuning by a well-known exhaust shop. Saying that is better to communicate with tuner first. ProArt say tuned first, then only go do downpipe. I also tak tau la now.....

Have you all heard of ProArt???
Proart is euro car tuner. Esp on VW Golfs. The R version ran ZTH's TTA.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
You renovate house first, then paint. Or paint first then renovate?

Think, then you have your answer.

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Hello,

Thank you for the advise. Although sarcastic, but yeah....Its good knowledge and info....

So...Alrighty.....Downpipe first....Then remap by ProArt.....

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Guys,

Any feedbacks or comments about SuperCircuit?? Seems very famous. Anyone been there?

Also, anything i should look out for or know about when i do a downpipe mod??

Thank you very much....

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Hello Guys,

Its been quiet here. LOL. Everyone must be on holidays.

Anyways, if there isnt any feedback or comments regarding SuperCircuit, perhaps you guys can tell where else is recomemnded to do a downpipe?

Thank you very much.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There are many types of short shifter in the market nowadays.. n most of them cost around rm140 and above... some even have adjustable pivot points.

I have been using an aftermarket short shifter for a period of time... i have compared the physical thing with the original one sided by side, the difference is the raised pivot point that makes the shift throw shorter...

so i checked on the internet for other sources of short shifters in the internet n i have gather enough information to mod...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience