Mlm Companies Gives People False Hopes.......

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Agreed... been to talks from Network 21, OmegeTrend and nStream. All talk bad about working for people and how you can make money in less time.

Some (especially the nStream talks) giving out examples like asking some co-called industry leaders to give out motivational talks and pointing out how one young fella did well after starting this business and blah, blah.

Yeah right... BS talks and BS walks. The young fella can't even speak English nor a simple Bahasa Malaysia... how to do business since most of his downliners are highly educated people (as claimed by him).

Later, they display a PowerPoint slides showing big houses, cars, luxury holidays and calling out some so-called successful players to encourage first-timers to sign up. Paid actors I'll say (since I've seen them before in other MLMs).

Some stupid friends of mine joined... some even quit their (well paying) day job to do this business full time (fools!). Now, they regretted... lost money, love ones (one fella got dumped by his GF) and old friends.

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
acbc said:
Agreed... been to talks from Network 21, OmegeTrend and nStream. All talk bad about working for people and how you can make money in less time.

Some (especially the nStream talks) giving out examples like asking some co-called industry leaders to give out motivational talks and pointing out how one young fella did well after starting this business and blah, blah.

Yeah right... BS talks and BS walks. The young fella can't even speak English nor a simple Bahasa Malaysia... how to do business since most of his downliners are highly educated people (as claimed by him).

Later, they display a PowerPoint slides showing big houses, cars, luxury holidays and calling out some so-called successful players to encourage first-timers to sign up. Paid actors I'll say (since I've seen them before in other MLMs).

Some stupid friends of mine joined... some even quit their (well paying) day job to do this business full time (fools!). Now, they regretted... lost money, love ones (one fella got dumped by his GF) and old friends.
BECAUSE THIS FARKERS THERE WILL BE LESS ENGINEERS,TEACHERS,DOCTORS, AND THERE WILL BE MORE LOSER......

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I don't favour much of multi level marketings and such because whatever facts they provide will have contradictory answers to the questions I have.
But with all due respect, why start another multi level marketing thread when there is already one.
Others may be foolish enough to join but if anybody wants to be a winner against MLM, then I'd like to see how many people can one anti-MLM person convince to stay away from MLM.
Peace.

coolblue

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
dont fall into that in full time ....

i join because i dont depend on that .. just try .. no harm .. :)

Mivec

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
4gtuners.com
I never believe anyone of this MLM lar...if
so easy in this world where got so susah life then? rite guys?

zero4

6,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
the top of the chain makes money, so if u wanna make lots of money in mlm, be one of the first few generation, well, no harm trying right? dont just havent even try go quit job do full time loh

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
MLM gives false hopes to people who are stupid enough to believe without doing their homework first.

I did the following:

1. Ask company secretary to run a ROC check on the MLM companies (usually a Sdn Bhd).

Look for the following info:

a. Paid-up capital
b. Type of business
c. Directors
d. Registration date
e. Previous company name (if any)

2. Call up a corporate tai-ee-long (usually credit companies) and run a check. I know friends inside so no charges involved.

3. Present homework to friends and families. Let them decide whether to accept my findings or listen to some stupid upliners.

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
Can anyone do MLM? Can everyone do MLM? If it's so easy to recruit people and expand your network think about this, what happenes to jobs which require people in the end?. Who's going to clear my trash every day, deliver my mail, serve me food at restaurants, etc.etc? Conclusion is, NOT EVERYONE is suited for MLM. There are still jobs which can't run on MLM.

It's up to a person to choose a job based on what he is gifted for. For me, I know my gift is not for doing MLM coz of my technical knowledge, skills and instincts when handling IT or Engineering. Why should I waste this gift God has given me and do MLM? If I do MLM then who's going to take my place to contribute to the world of technology what I have to contribute in the field of IT? I still have my contributions in ideas and inventions to give to the world in the field I'm working in.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
to get an MLM license the company need to have 2million rm register capital rite?

anyway I been "forced" to those seminars before but my mind is telling me thats not the way for me...the facts and examples they raised are not logical at most of the time.

It can be a part time job but definitely not full time. I also found that 1 company which is doing healthy food actually bought their product in China here in a very low price then import to msia packed and selling very very expensive price there in MLM...the profit is more than what you can imagine...the ratio is around rm10 one tin cost but they selling rm200!!!!!!!!!

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
Well you have to admit that the business theory of MLMs are very effective. What makes the concept fail is the people, people's mindset, business ethics, way they approach people, etc.etc

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
links said:
to get an MLM license the company need to have 2million rm register capital rite?

anyway I been "forced" to those seminars before but my mind is telling me thats not the way for me...the facts and examples they raised are not logical at most of the time.

It can be a part time job but definitely not full time. I also found that 1 company which is doing healthy food actually bought their product in China here in a very low price then import to msia packed and selling very very expensive price there in MLM...the profit is more than what you can imagine...the ratio is around rm10 one tin cost but they selling rm200!!!!!!!!!

what type of health food is that?

jasonchan

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
only GREEDY ppl believes in MLM.....

they are no better than con man

P

PrinceHamsap

i dont join any .. but i used to go hear their talk
learn from there how to give speech effective and attracting .... hahaha

from there i used it to go tackle girl ... haha

jasonchan

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
PrinceHamsap said:
i dont join any .. but i used to go hear their talk
learn from there how to give speech effective and attracting .... hahaha

from there i used it to go tackle girl ... haha
yup very practical

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
links said:
I also found that 1 company which is doing healthy food actually bought their product in China here in a very low price then import to msia packed and selling very very expensive price there in MLM...the profit is more than what you can imagine...the ratio is around rm10 one tin cost but they selling rm200!!!!!!!!!
It's always like that one, because they want their members to profit more. So the higher they charge the more profit they have to split among the members and your uplines, etc.etc. But they fix the price at a high price so people will have no choice but to pay the full amount. If you don't complain about the high price and if your downlines don't complain, then you profit alot. But then again it's all a game of fooling everyone to believe in the system lor. If you believe then you will pay a high price for the product and make alot of money lor, and this will only happen if all your downlines kena tipu also. hehehehe.

Give you all 1 example. Lampe Berger, if you all are familar with the price of their products, you can fly to France and purchase the product there at 40% less than the list price here. With the price of their products being a few thousand dollars, the difference you save could cover your air ticket and hotel too :) But of coz there's no MLM Lampe Berger in France so you don't earn in the long run.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

does anyone know how much to service a piece of hotbits adjustable?

and who tried this b4? i'm going for this but i sked too bumpy. it is more to comfort or performance? i've tried hwl, it is acceptable, dunno how much harder is this.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience