Mlm Companies Gives People False Hopes.......

no la... pyramid scheme is the top feller makan all the money mah..he is the riches..

break away.. means like if the person under u doing better then U or overrides U them the % u get from him is less

acura said:
no la... pyramid scheme is the top feller makan all the money mah..he is the riches..

break away.. means like if the person under u doing better then U or overrides U them the % u get from him is less

Thanks for your explaination.
But it still sounds like a MLM + survival mode to me.

acura said:

how many t-shirts had u sold off?? ekkekekeke ..

t shirts??

lolz.... that one is side business lah haha.... i dun really sell those anymore.. no one buys them cos of my ridiculous price hahahaha...

acura said:
t shirts??

lolz.... that one is side business lah haha.... i dun really sell those anymore.. no one buys them cos of my ridiculous price hahahaha...

y alor.. ppl who come back to u asking for another shirt shud be given discount maa.. this is how actually u generate the profit all the time

lazy liao hahaha.... mom told me "tshirt biz where can last long one .. do MLM better ! " HAHAHA

i took her advice loo.. jajaja

maxell said:
ALL MLMs are pyramid schemes. By definition, a pyramid scheme is:

"a system of selling goods where commissions are paid to recruit new sellers. The commissions are based on the number of sellers recruited. The right to sell the goods is sold to an increasing number of sellers at lower and lower levels."

Once a pyramid scheme is licensed by the Government, it then becomes officially known as a Multi-Level Marketing company. Those pyramid schemes which are not licensed are illegal.

If you cut out the concept of "commission" from downliners going to upliners, no MLM can survive. Therefore, ALL MLMs ARE PYRAMID SCHEMES. The only difference is whether they are licensed or not.

what you have said is totally misinformed. there are basic and simple test to to see if the 'MLM' company is actually a Pyramid Scheme or a legitamate MLM company.

1) will people buy without joining the as a member? if the answer is no, then there is NO REAL VALUE in the product or the products are highly over prices, this is signs of pyramiding. This answers your definition of Pyramid Scheme.

2) If recruiting stops, do existing distributors still earn money? if the answer is no, means they're ONLY income source is recruiting. then it's a pyramid.

ALL MLMs are on the CONCEPT of pyramid schemes. What makes them legitamate is the compensation plan. pyramid compensation plans only/mainly benefit the top person. Why does the government license some 'pyramids' and ban the others? because the compensation plan is UNFAIR. Some governments are more open about MLM than others. Depending on their political agenda. Which as you know differs from country to country.

A more familiar example of the concept is real estate. If you are a Broker, you can hire agents, and pay them commissions based on sales. If your agent makes a sale he gets some commission, YOU as the broker gets part of the sale as comission too. right? so that's an example. (this is not to bang realtors out there okay??) ;)

but basically alot of the hoo-haa that has been generated by the 17 page thread that was lock was because of BAD experiences with a few MLM distributors. It's like buying a used car.. you buy one cacat car then you kena con.. you stop buying cars?!? of course not la.. you go and do more research right? then you learn more, and make a better decision next time. And if some con man wanna sell you NSX engine and he come and tell you "My wira got NSX engine".. you tell him go fly kite, right ? if someone tell you from MLM you can get ferrari in 6 months.. you apply the same thing lor.

hehe okay la.. flame suit - ON .. again :D hopefully mods don't lock this thread :p :p

SePaT said:
y alor.. ppl who come back to u asking for another shirt shud be given discount maa.. this is how actually u generate the profit all the time

that is MLM thinking right there!! :cool:

buy more get more discount.. because repeated sales, brand loyalty.. but i think in this case.. you only buy her T-shirt because you wanna kau her right?? hahaha :D :D :D

cldc2 said:
ALL MLMs are on the CONCEPT of pyramid schemes. What makes them legitamate is the compensation plan. pyramid compensation plans only/mainly benefit the top person. Why does the government license some 'pyramids' and ban the others? because the compensation plan is UNFAIR. Some governments are more open about MLM than others. Depending on their political agenda. Which as you know differs from country to country.

Exactly what you said. A product which is conceptually the same IS actually the same. ALL MLMs are pyramid schemes - the only difference is whether they are licensed or not. It doesnt matter whether one pyramid scheme is more or less fair than another. They are still all pyramid schemes. The government may feel that one pyramid scheme is less unfair than the others, and therefore will license that one. Doesnt change the fact that it is still a pyramid scheme.

maxell said:
Exactly what you said. A product which is conceptually the same IS actually the same. ALL MLMs are pyramid schemes - the only difference is whether they are licensed or not. It doesnt matter whether one pyramid scheme is more or less fair than another. They are still all pyramid schemes. The government may feel that one pyramid scheme is less unfair than the others, and therefore will license that one. Doesnt change the fact that it is still a pyramid scheme.

alamak.. shot myself in the foot.. haha what i meant is that.. the basic generalisation of pyramid scheme people think that its bad. But it's not the CONCEPT that it's bad. it's the Company that exploits it (via compensation plan) that is bad. But at the moment, everyone has labeled pyramiding as BAD, thus people automatically say that mlm which is based on pyramid is bad. but in actual fact should be saying "some companies without a fair compensation plan is bad" not shooting every single MLM around.

Okay, can someone give me the names of the 'good' MLM companies?

Lampu Burger is definitely out of the list.
Omega Trend, I'm not too sure but they also used the 'false hope' tactic. (I went to their seminar once.)

care to explain what do u mean by false hope tactic?
actually i don't give a damn about these MLMs. but recently i've got this friend whos been bugging me constantly about making money bla..bla..bla but he never said anything about MLM
so after i've ran out of excuses for the past month i decided 2 give in n listen 2 what he has 2 say. we promised 2 meet last nite sumwhere in kj n i was a little amazed when he came in an integra type-r. maybe he's doing sumthing rite i thought at 1st.
he won't say at 1st what he's into until the last minute when my food came when he pulled out this brochure from guess who....OHHHHmega trend.
he's been doing it 4 3 years n claims 2 earn almost 10k a month. then came the talks n all the explaining which sounds convincing for the 1st 15 minutes or so. after listening 4 a while i became quite sceptical n in my opinion, MLM does work but u have 2 WORK! n hard at that. i don't think its the thing 4 me but being a friend i just listened while finishing my free meal. before going back i filled in the form but only god knows if i'm gonna pay up or not! hehehe

mojotudam said:
care to explain what do u mean by false hope tactic?
actually i don't give a damn about these MLMs. but recently i've got this friend whos been bugging me constantly about making money bla..bla..bla but he never said anything about MLM
so after i've ran out of excuses for the past month i decided 2 give in n listen 2 what he has 2 say. we promised 2 meet last nite sumwhere in kj n i was a little amazed when he came in an integra type-r. maybe he's doing sumthing rite i thought at 1st.
he won't say at 1st what he's into until the last minute when my food came when he pulled out this brochure from guess who....OHHHHmega trend.
he's been doing it 4 3 years n claims 2 earn almost 10k a month. then came the talks n all the explaining which sounds convincing for the 1st 15 minutes or so. after listening 4 a while i became quite sceptical n in my opinion, MLM does work but u have 2 WORK! n hard at that. i don't think its the thing 4 me but being a friend i just listened while finishing my free meal. before going back i filled in the form but only god knows if i'm gonna pay up or not! hehehe

hahah u better pay or else he will cucuk ur turbo car until terburai ahahhaah ..

perghh rm500++ can do such a lot mehh heehehhe (if godfadda saw this he will kill me!! :D)

cldc2 said:
that is MLM thinking right there!! :cool:

buy more get more discount.. because repeated sales, brand loyalty.. but i think in this case.. you only buy her T-shirt because you wanna kau her right?? hahaha :D :D :D

wrong hehehehe ..

well... this is how normally bussiness goes all the time.. if u bought items in bulk.. then there must be sumthing to be returned as a reward (discount i mean so keep all the dirty ideas inside ur brain hehehe) :D

but anyway.. i'd been approached before by MLM agent.. and fyi .. she's been doing it since she left campus (almost 3 years) n to be frank.. she's driving a toyota OPA with her MLM money.. i can see how actually he generated the profit but it's all depending on your surrounding lah.. e.g the place where u begin the talk.. are they aware of this MLM ?? if not it's easy for them racun their brain to signup..

it's all up the person itself.. if he or she feels thats the instant way to get money then proceed.. but no such easy money here ok.. still u have to splash out ur saliva to get them to be your downline kekekek which i'm not ready to do it at this time eheheh

yup its all about timing.... when the time comes then only u decide if MLM is for u or not... shouldn't be pushing ppl to join MLM .. its up to themselves to decide

Hey Acura,

Just wanted to correct you abit on your other post hehehe.... Almost ALL companies and ALL MLM are Pyramid Scheme. Don't get confused with that.

Think about it, in your company the CEO is on top, under him you have CIO, CTO, MD, then below your have managers, etc.etc. then you have admin staff at the bottom, sales staff, etc.etc. So it's still a pyramid scheme.

Not all Pyramid Schemes are illegal in Malaysia. The difference is whether your pyramid scheme is legal or illegal. There are guidelines to determine that. I don't have the guidelines with me but I just want to make it clear that there's a difference between legal and illegal pyramids.

:)

acura said:
yup its all about timing.... when the time comes then only u decide if MLM is for u or not... shouldn't be pushing ppl to join MLM .. its up to themselves to decide

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom